• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Montjuïc)

i have no idea how many coins/crowns it costs - it is way out of my league for sure
I always rely on the kindness of strangers
It is a plus point for larger tribe. If many players are prepared to actively contribute it does not fall down to one or two individuals. It seems a little 'fairer' tbh

Obligatory mod comment letting you guys know that if you suspect players of cheating to send in a ticket about it.
... would like to belive you take any action at all... i reported a boot action in another world and never got any feedback from you guys... or are boot actions legal?

... would like to belive you take any action at all... i reported a boot action in another world and never got any feedback from you guys... or are boot actions legal?
bootAction.png

I don't know what a boot action is, but if it was against the rules and I had the ticket, it got dealt with.

Hello everyone

I just wanted to say it's been a pleasure playing with and agasint you all.

Hopefully our goal and message to inno was clear.

Closing a dom world within two months = a lot of money lost for Inno and literally 0 competition.

Fingers crossed we don't have to keep doing this in future Dom worlds.

Thanks again to SFU council and the new additions in making this happen and organising such a massive tribe.

Thank you to @Ncookie for taking the lead and setting everything up in game and discord.

Many hours and days were spent organising this.

We've added some great people and players to our premade for future worlds that are Hopefully more competitive.

I've also met some new friends which is one of the reasons I play this game.

@BigCokky disappearing like that after getting totally wrecked and talking big game without understand who you are fighting is pretty awful.

This proves you have no loyalty and no following.

It's fair to say the rumours about you are true.

I'd like to thank @Panterraa and his group for helping us close the world quicker and eventually coming together to unite.

Looking forward to having a fair fight against you guys in the future.

Thank you all fellow zergs who came together from over multiple tribes and premades to fight for a common goal.

Much love.
H

Hello fellow Tribal Wars 2 players,
Although the forum since world start as been really entertaining and its always so nice to see so much bromance after a hard fought world ! I though I could add some sparkles on its funeral cake and question a point no one seems to have raised about this honorable quest ZERG's embarked in this world.

How does spending like usual to win a world against other players who spend alot will be of any leverage on INNO,
When another world will open as soon as this one closes with the same Devoted players spending in them.
Must be all the Stuff INNO(Owned by evil pfizers dont be fooled) put in COVID shots
OR
Maybe there is something else at work here ...

I would suggest remaking the team but without spending a penny so worlds never end, while making it enjoyable again for the dying player base

Although the forum since world start as been really entertaining and its always so nice to see so much bromance after a hard fought world ! I though I could add some sparkles on its funeral cake and question a point no one seems to have raised about this honorable quest ZERG's embarked in this world.

How does spending like usual to win a world against other players who spend alot will be of any leverage on INNO,
When another world will open as soon as this one closes with the same Devoted players spending in them.
Must be all the Stuff INNO(Owned by evil pfizers dont be fooled) put in COVID shots
OR

I would suggest remaking the team but without spending a penny so worlds never end, while making it enjoyable again for the dying player base
Wow, you're the 13th player to bring this up after failing to read the forums! Congratulations!

Not going to keep repeating myself anymore. Read the forums if you'd like, all arguments you could possibly come up with have already been addressed.

OR

Jokes on Inno's staff, I didn't get the Covid Vaccine, but they all sure did/had to; to keep their jobs that is!

Give it a year or two and I guarantee the staff at Inno will be replaced due to side affects from the jab. Maybe the new recruits will give us that 25 member limit.

i have no idea how many coins/crowns it costs - it is way out of my league for sure
I always rely on the kindness of strangers
It is a plus point for larger tribe. If many players are prepared to actively contribute it does not fall down to one or two individuals. It seems a little 'fairer' tbh
BRUH
Just ask Red

and that's a wrap, folks. this is, for our core, our third en60's win. every world this bunch of players has touched we've won.

yes, you heard that right! this was another SFU production, and we won too! die mad about it.

was a ton of fun defgenning behind the scenes and yeeting cats at people.

any shit talkers can take this message home: y'all be easy bro! imma enjoy my summer

cheers to everyone in zerg, the zerg/SFU council, and of course cookie. we made history here and i hope this changes stuff for the game

Biggest joke of a world to date. What did you prove, absolutely nothing. You spent more money in 2 months on a world then probably any world to date. Thought you would end it in weeks, took months. Proved that you wanted to give Inno more cash, start another world (which I am sure they hope you do the same), and ruin the game for almost everyone else who didn't cow down to your will. I applaud you for your waste of money and time.

Biggest joke of a world to date. What did you prove, absolutely nothing. You spent more money in 2 months on a world then probably any world to date. Thought you would end it in weeks, took months. Proved that you wanted to give Inno more cash, start another world (which I am sure they hope you do the same), and ruin the game for almost everyone else who didn't cow down to your will. I applaud you for your waste of money and time.

You clearly have no idea how much money we spent or spend.

We haven't coined half as much as we usually do considering our tribe level is 28.

Very tame world regarding crowning.

Also we closed the world in 9 weeks. Again just another person who clearly has reading difficulties.

You know what else is a joke?

The fact you get buried six feet under every world I've seen you on.

Cry harder kid.

Last edited:
14th person unable to read crying in the forums! Congrats!

ive seen one person spend more in a night than this tribe did in months u absolute mongo donkey boy

You clearly have no idea how much money we spent or spend.

We haven't coined half as much as we usually do considering our tribe level is 28.

Very tame world regarding crowning.

Also we closed the world in 9 weeks. Again just another person who clearly has reading difficulties.

You know what else is a joke?

The fact you get buried six feet under every world I've seen you on.

Cry harder kid.

Okay 9 weeks instead of 8, just proves my point. I didn't say more crowns spent then other worlds, I said in the first couple months. Also I can't recall a world I have actually played you ended up higher ranked then I have. I didn't play this world, since the name of my tribe. It was a joke and I just was curious on how bad it would be. Put together most the so called good players and you end up taking "over" 2 months to finish it spending a ton of money you won't even get to enjoy on a world that lasts a little bit. Kind of dumb in my book, but hey do what you want. You just proved you are willing to crown a bunch and put together as many good players together to end a world faster. Let's see when the tribe is set to 40 or 60, it will just be easier to do the same thing. I like the idea of smaller tribes, but unlike the early days, people just want to jump on the winning tribe as fast as possible. Kind of silly for 200 crowns, but hey no skill, just crown players need a little back to justify the waste and build up their egos.

I would love to see a world where you bought in at the beginning and had no crowns for the duration of the world or a set amount. It would be hilarious to see what some of the "big" boys could do without their big advantage. It will never happen though, to bad. IMO, the skill level of the players has diminished ever year.

Okay 9 weeks instead of 8, just proves my point. I didn't say more crowns spent then other worlds, I said in the first couple months. Also I can't recall a world I have actually played you ended up higher ranked then I have. I didn't play this world, since the name of my tribe. It was a joke and I just was curious on how bad it would be. Put together most the so called good players and you end up taking "over" 2 months to finish it spending a ton of money you won't even get to enjoy on a world that lasts a little bit. Kind of dumb in my book, but hey do what you want. You just proved you are willing to crown a bunch and put together as many good players together to end a world faster. Let's see when the tribe is set to 40 or 60, it will just be easier to do the same thing. I like the idea of smaller tribes, but unlike the early days, people just want to jump on the winning tribe as fast as possible. Kind of silly for 200 crowns, but hey no skill, just crown players need a little back to justify the waste and build up their egos.
yo well put together post man! just one question; hope it isn’t too unreasonable it’s just uhh…who asked ?

Attachments

• 504BE9E0-F382-4C2C-9C75-F13DC58DA522.jpeg
    504BE9E0-F382-4C2C-9C75-F13DC58DA522.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 101