• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Montjuïc)

I mean, what do you want to know about it?
It was expensive, it was too powerful, and it was impossible to defeat and it completely broke the balance of the game.
So you are saying the idea itself was too broken/impossible to balance despite years of testing/tweaking ? they couldn't even get something close/similar to work ? like INNO did put real efforts/work into their original end-game,the one they promised us from day one, before giving up on it ??
either the person who came up with the whole fortress idea is a genius for coming up with the most inapplicable feature ... or INNO sux at working on their stuffs much more than what i thought ...

So you are saying the idea itself was too broken/impossible to balance despite years of testing/tweaking ? they couldn't even get something close/similar to work ? like INNO did put real efforts/work into their original end-game,the one they promised us from day one, before giving up on it ??
either the person who came up with the whole fortress idea is a genius for coming up with the most inapplicable feature ... or INNO sux at working on their stuffs much more than what i thought ...
Lol, they tried so hard to make it work. Don't think for a minute they let the idea die a peaceful death, it was dragged along kicking and screaming forever before they took it out behind the barn and shot it.
There just wasn't a good way to deliver what was promised without compromising everything that was already done.

Lol, they tried so hard to make it work. Don't think for a minute they let the idea die a peaceful death, it was dragged along kicking and screaming forever before they took it out behind the barn and shot it.
There just wasn't a good way to deliver what was promised without compromising everything that was already done.

You know what else has been taken behind the barn and shot recently?

@BigCokky

[Family Friendly Mod Edit]

Hey man

Not sure what happened here but just because someone reported you, don't flip out on us all with lies and bunch of false accusations

Thats pretty unfair.

Firstly: we don't NEED to be an MRT to win a dom world lol we have won plenty in the passed with our core group of players.

Why join us in the first place if you didn't believe in our goal?

The reason we have the upper hand is because we are simply better.

There's only about 20 of us actively fighting on the frontlines and nibb are still crumbling.

I'm sorry to hear you were reported though and I'd like to know who so we can work this out because I'd take it really seriously if one of our own did this.

All the best,
H

Last edited by a staff member:
I didn't reveal this information because of code of silence, but my own teammates in a cowardly act of jealousy towards my achievements reported one of their own to the administration.
My my, next time you should start reporting people who don't cheat for breaking the code of tw2 ...

For context, what caused this is that I told him I wouldn't be giving him more internals, and that he should move to the frontlines. Apparently after taking 26 internalled villages he forgot how to actually play the game and had a hissy fit in our mails prior to coming here on the forums.

Anyways, as I always do with crappy post such as this, I'll respond to any arguments made:

Yes, we've matched all of NIB's crowning in terms of tribe level, because anything they can do with 25 players we can do for cheaper with 190 (each player has to contribute a lot less). Another reason why huge tribes are overpowered.

As for crowned nukes, "permanent boost to their economy" (that's not a thing?), and exploiting the Gwen wheels; as much as we have our goals this world, most players have done some crowning. Both NIB and Zerg. That's a fact. I'm not going to keep pointing fingers to each other saying 'haha, you crowned more', 'no you crowned more!'. That's stupid and waste of time.

No one actually suggested adding night bonus to the EN servers. You're just not reading the forums properly.

As for the 5 tribes allying together instead of having a huge 200 member tribe? They would have to spend a lot more money to crown tribe levels on all of them to actually have skills for the 200 players. Which means more profit for Inno. Thus, an improvement. We've already gone over this a dozen times in-game and in the forums, but I had assumed that anyone that doesn't believe in what we're doing had already left the tribe. I guess not.

Similarly to the crowning observation from before - both sides do things that they shouldn't. Pointing fingers is what most of the forums have turned to unfortunately; instead of trying to improve the game in any way, shape or form. Also; admitting to breaching the TOS in public forums is probably not a good idea.

Yes, that's what happens when you spend the entirety of the world in the backlines eating up internals and never contributing to your tribe's victory at all.

NIB is fighting us because they believe the 200 tribe member limit is not an issue, and they can just beat 200 member tribes every time with their 25 players as they allegedly have been doing in the US servers. I am unaware of their history in the US servers, but as you can see from our most recent example, it does not apply to the EN servers. I hope the member limit cap is changed soon.

Last edited by a staff member:
I would like to point out the matching in tribe levels cookies was a player of ours matching your tribe levels. you up your tribe first not us. So you didn't match us. we match you. you have a few flaws in your text back to darth vader. but you also do have some good points.

darth were you been mate wish I knew you was playing this world geez been ages.

I would like to point out the matching in tribe levels cookies was a player of ours matching your tribe levels. you up your tribe first not us. So you didn't match us. we match you. you have a few flaws in your text back to darth vader. but you also do have some good points.

darth were you been mate wish I knew you was playing this world geez been ages.
You're right; I wasn't entirely truthful. Both our tribes were in the 15-20s range. Then one of your players pushed NIB to 24 in order to get iron walls (to defend against an incoming OP on them).

We then seeked to match NIB's level, but since we have so many points on member cap (one of the few downsides of having a 200 member tribe) we ended up pushing our level to 28 instead. We had some very generous members.

NIB then, as you said, matched us with level 27, again pushed by the same members, this time to get some extra attack power on a recap attempt that he sent to the wrong village. :)

yeah it was all the same member. when I lead my tribe we all pitch in. mostly cause member that invest together normally stay together. but yeah king want that boost and cokky did one level. still alot for one member. but oh well. I told them I would help them if everyone pitches in but nothing so yeah wasn't doing that.

yeah it was all the same member. when I lead my tribe we all pitch in. mostly cause member that invest together normally stay together. but yeah king want that boost and cokky did one level. still alot for one member. but oh well. I told them I would help them if everyone pitches in but nothing so yeah wasn't doing that.
it's incredibly ridiculous for one or two players to front the bill for tribe levels lol