• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Join us cupcake.

We will show you the way of the zerg.
I have been thinking about it, I initially didn’t want to join Zerg because it looked too easy, I am not sure who is going to win this server. I’ve been studying several players around me zergs and non-zergs. A lot of noobs. I sent application to other tribes but no response. So I think I will accept the offer. I’m not bothered which tribe I’m in as long as I can rim some idiots.

I have been thinking about it, I initially didn’t want to join Zerg because it looked too easy, I am not sure who is going to win this server. I’ve been studying several players around me zergs and non-zergs. A lot of noobs. I sent application to other tribes but no response. So I think I will accept the offer. I’m not bothered which tribe I’m in as long as I can rim some idiots.

Well our goal was to prove how OP an MRT can be when it's formed with bunch of vets and experienced players.

We want dom worlds where tribe limit is capped at 40-50 members (read our description) it's never been done before.

This is also our first world playing as an MRT and yes we have a chunk of new players but teaching and allowing the player base to grow is something that is pretty cool.

Unfortunately nibb want to ruin the fun so we're gonna run them over in the process.

Just another small tribe that thinks because they are 25 people it makes them 'Elite' even though half their tribe is MOW and then a chunk are players we know personally lol

Really amusing!

If you like playing the under dogs with NAPS everywhere join Nibb ( currently have 1 allie about 8-9 naps.

The core of zerg is made up of a premade that hasn't been beaten yet regardless what anyone says.

But hey what do we know!

Just a bunch a randoms.

I'll accept your application if the zerg life is whay you want.

Much love

Zerg papi

You know that you can choose to build a big tribe or not, totally up to you, the reason on there tribe profile has to be the lamest excuse to form a MRT ive ever heard, the world setting get released it tells you clearly the tribe limit, if your not happy with it then dont join that world, its simples, blaming inno or using the excuse for leverage is nonsense, anyways only playing casual as i really dont have the time need to catch up as believe it or not i do actually have a life and a job lol

the world setting get released it tells you clearly the tribe limit, if your not happy with it then dont join that world
1623095313218.png

That's the worst argument I've ever heard against what we're trying to accomplish. If we were to only play worlds with settings of lower tribe limits, we wouldn't have played in years.

Just... yikes. At least think before smashing your face on your keyboard to spew that crap.

creating a 200 player tribe is just strengthening the position, if no one made them then perhaps they might change, lets face it the numbers are ever more dwindling soon there wont be 200 players a world, maybe then they might reduce the tribe limits, just stop playing the game rather than moaning about it, its like everything else in life if you dont like the service then go elsewhere

You know that you can choose to build a big tribe or not, totally up to you, the reason on there tribe profile has to be the lamest excuse to form a MRT ive ever heard, the world setting get released it tells you clearly the tribe limit, if your not happy with it then dont join that world, its simples, blaming inno or using the excuse for leverage is nonsense, anyways only playing casual as i really dont have the time need to catch up as believe it or not i do actually have a life and a job lol
u couldve just simply chose not to type this, but here we are

Community of players giving feedback and trying to improve the game they've played for years: exists

ViNsTeR: "Just got out of my first shower in 3 months, did I miss anything? Also, yall suck lol just quit the game. Me me big boy"

Do you know something I don't?

I mean, from what I've heard they've been working on it for a while now, actually.
Though, I did hear this back when TSoares was the CM and not Ashie, but we'll keep our fingers crossed.
for a while hehe, i remember the fortress feature when i joined back in world 2 or should i say that there was meant to be an end game however they canned it so maybe its the same with tribe limit ie they have canned it,

for a while hehe, i remember the fortress feature when i joined back in world 2 or should i say that there was meant to be an end game however they canned it so maybe its the same with tribe limit ie they have canned it,
Lol, as someone who actually tested the fortress feature, be glad it was canned.

Edit: It wasn't the full fat version of it, mind you. It was a "it's technically there, but you can't see any of the graphics" sort of thing that we did on the test server eons ago.

Last edited:
Lol, as someone who actually tested the fortress feature, be glad it was canned.

Edit: It wasn't the full fat version of it, mind you. It was a "it's technically there, but you can't see any of the graphics" sort of thing that we did on the test server eons ago.
its a shame it did work out as the concept was so cool sounding, even if they couldn't get the features to work, just being able to build the fortress up to lv 40 and holding it for a said period of time to win the world for me would have been a great addition, on domination worlds of course

its a shame it did work out as the concept was so cool sounding, even if they couldn't get the features to work, just being able to build the fortress up to lv 40 and holding it for a said period of time to win the world for me would have been a great addition, on domination worlds of course
Yeah, it's a great idea, but the actual way it worked out was just... WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much work. Even on the test server where you literally can conquer (literally) an entire world in an afternoon.