• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Montjuïc)

AshieM

Community Manager
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Montjuïc on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

you guys should know it always is at the will of the gerbils some times it takes them a while to get the wheel spinning sometimes they jump right on. so a hard time is just not possible in the inno verse.

And with the recent deaths of the all the US gerbils that definitely had nothing to do with the union they tried to form, it's anyone's guess when it will happen, honestly.
How dare they try and establish workers rights. Shameful.

How dare they try and establish workers rights. Shameful.
ChadAmericanYes.jpg

i heard there is a player that made a manual of how to play this game i kick all over the place that guy in a US world only want to know if he learn from what i did to him jhin were are you
are you hidding

Why are so many people on this server especailly in the zerg tribe using bots? All the barbarians around them are sub 200 even 100 in some places.
As opposed to the ones in your province that are 70-260 points?

cringe

"Why are so many people on this server especially <insert tribe I'm losing to here> doing <insert fleeting cheating accusation here>? All the <barbs/villages/attacks> are <insert wildly inaccurate observation here>."

I'm going to start using that template in next worlds, looks quite mindless and fun.

As opposed to the ones in your province that are 70-260 points?

cringe

"Why are so many people on this server especially <insert tribe I'm losing to here> doing <insert fleeting cheating accusation here>? All the <barbs/villages/attacks> are <insert wildly inaccurate observation here>."

I'm going to start using that template in next worlds, looks quite mindless and fun.
My province had only started 7 days ago, some provinces been around for 5 weeks now there barbs should be over 300 but stuck at sub 160. Definately people using bots it’s so obvious when they do it. The barbs don’t grow.
The province that you are in cookie has barbs at 80. A 5 week old province, whereas my province which is 7 days old has barbs at 260. Something ain’t adding up :p

Last edited:
My province had only started 7 days ago, some provinces been around for 5 weeks now there barbs should be over 300 but stuck at sub 160. Definately people using bots it’s so obvious when they do it. The barbs don’t grow.
The province that you are in cookie has barbs at 80. A 5 week old province, whereas my province which is 7 days old has barbs at 260. Something ain’t adding up :p

Look around the whole map.

Probably won't find much about 250 barbs.

Why are so many people on this server especailly in the zerg tribe using bots? All the barbarians around them are sub 200 even 100 in some places.

With due respect, you can't substantiate this comment. Players do not just farm their own area they farm all over the map and you don't know who is farming where. You are just as likely to find a player from across the map farming a barb as you are going to find the player next door farming it. Your accusation implies that only the zergs farm around their own villages and this is quite obviously incorrect. Its a Noob comment to be honest. Do you only farm the barbs around your villages? I would guess/hope not. You can't stop other players farming your barbs, and guess what, they do - even the players 4 provinces away.

Many players send out 45+ attacks per village. Personally, I don't like farming the same village, so once my farm runs are done my farming is all over the map. I don't think i am unusual in doing this. I have seen tribes strategically farm around enemy villages which could be happening here.

Basically, players can farm wherever they want and they DO farm wherever they want. No experienced player is going to be farming his nearby barbs over and over again getting minimal resources. It is a waste of time.

Players in the core and the barbs in the core always get over farmed, by everyone.

So to answer your question 'why are so many players using bots?' we don't know that many or ANY players are using bots and your reason for saying it is flawed. You definitely have no justification in attributing the cause of small barbs to one tribe just because of proximity. If you have proof of someone using a bot then you should raise a ticket because it is against the game rules. Please don't start throwing wild unsubstantiated accusations out on the forum. If your only 'proof' is that the local barbs are small then this means nothing. It would be like me saying that your barbs are bigger because YOU personally do not farm them.

With due respect, you can't substantiate this comment. Players do not just farm their own area they farm all over the map and you don't know who is farming where. You are just as likely to find a player from across the map farming a barb as you are going to find the player next door farming it. Your accusation implies that only the zergs farm around their own villages and this is quite obviously incorrect. Its a Noob comment to be honest. Do you only farm the barbs around your villages? I would guess/hope not. You can't stop other players farming your barbs, and guess what, they do - even the players 4 provinces away.

Many players send out 45+ attacks per village. Personally, I don't like farming the same village, so once my farm runs are done my farming is all over the map. I don't think i am unusual in doing this. I have seen tribes strategically farm around enemy villages which could be happening here.

Basically, players can farm wherever they want and they DO farm wherever they want. No experienced player is going to be farming his nearby barbs over and over again getting minimal resources. It is a waste of time.

Players in the core and the barbs in the core always get over farmed, by everyone.

So to answer your question 'why are so many players using bots?' we don't know that many or ANY players are using bots and your reason for saying it is flawed. You definitely have no justification in attributing the cause of small barbs to one tribe just because of proximity. If you have proof of someone using a bot then you should raise a ticket because it is against the game rules. Please don't start throwing wild unsubstantiated accusations out on the forum. If your only 'proof' is that the local barbs are small then this means nothing. It would be like me saying that your barbs are bigger because YOU personally do not farm them.
"this doesn't fit my confirmation bias heavy narrative so shut up" incoming

Okay I apologise for being wrong, just that it’s uncanny how similar it is too when I played against a 20 man tribe of scriptures. I didn’t say it’s just Zerg, I said it’s mainly around them. There are other areas. My barbs grow because they don’t get constantly farmed 24/7, like you said I send attacks 2/3 provinces away.