• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Laarne)

@Wombo don't ruin my map thread with your pathetic grovelling posts. If you've left this world get out of the forum for it. You're not a leader because you're already gone. You're a coward. Now be quiet. Let the server have its fun.

last time any of you fools came over to us your got your asses handed to you by yours truly... and I have never played here prior to now seriously so not sure wtf your talking about. But dont worry the King Rooster has arrived and only one of us will leave this match with his feathers intact...and wont be you.
====================================
I am not playing this world but having seen your comment I thought i would reply.... we came to US server and played
Mosteiro da Batalha (US39) ---> (Winners) Ghosts Of Democracy (GOD)
Rupea (US44) -----> (Winners) Openhanded Politics (O.P)

We won both those worlds
US39 we played against Dream Team led by EMPO. Cockky you were on that world and playing in Dream Team. I remember because you are quite prominent on the forums and so i recognised the name. Your villages were in the SE. I think you shared a prov with HowardRawr

US44 we played against IKO led by Motown i remember you joining this world and playing but i don't recall you playing for long or being a serious contender. Perhaps you decided to leave when it was clear your tribe would not win. Maybe you joined for the lols. I really don't know.

The US tribes spend a LOT of crowns and they are very salty when they lose. The tribes/players in the main were good not denying that, but they definitely did not expect to lose. At the start of the world when protection dropped they named all their villages in the core 'Be Smart restart' .... and when we rimmed them they were not happy bunnies... Anyway, you most definitely LOST both those worlds and if any asses got whipped it was not ours it was yours.

Maybe other tribes have gone to the US since this and lost, i really don't know (or care) but on US39 and US44 we came, we saw and we conquered.

M world i was just cooped i was busy on another server back then nice that you played there though. I did spend a few weeks on that server. I have lost a couple actually legit ones but those where just in between worlds and i never lead on those worlds i have lead i have only lost 3 times something like 18-3 and like 5 DNF as a founder . Usually because i bite off more than i could chew.. live and learn. Lately there has not been more than i can chew for a long long time. US teams have come here and conquered as well and many of the top players left US and came here a while back as well the community is very mixed atm. Mostly blaming that on the stupid VP worlds. As for crowns... EN has that beat. never seen so many high level tribes i personally have won worlds with more tribes under 30 than anyone last one we was only 23 so ... tribe levels are a crutch ppl cry about not a real thing.

@JackInTheBox Well good, just like you guys ruined the game. The realm turned into filthy diarrhea because of you and your tribe. Lacking in leadership even before 3 leader left...This is very close to being a dead game and nobody other than you and your elite tribes is to blame for it.

Hi all, I'm new to Tribal Wars, where can I learn more about the game? I saw a couple things on the tribal wars subreddit but I'm not sure it's enough. The only thing it taught was to farm barbs with LC and Spearman

How old is this world, 2 months? And the last post is 3 weeks ago, it's so sad how much this game has died out. No doubt due to how poorly the devs handle the game. There used to be so much activity in TW1 forums, they would be popping off.

tribe levels are nice but not completely impossible to over come ppl. Jeeze you act like you can not over come a 10% incline with harder work. Out work the other team i have won many worlds where they enemy started at 45 on day one. See RIP ... winning a dom world right now with only 25 ppl and level 24 end of the world.. So it can be done tribe levels just make things easier for the more active people they do not do much more than that. Good play can over come it though that is what your in great need of. Way more than crowns. Pretty sure we could switch tribes with you and win ez just take a few more weeks is all.

Can I take you up on this offer rn? Put your money where your mouth is :)

Also, imagine being outfarmed in a day by a level 10 tribe, when you are max level with 53 members vs 14 (637 vills vs 117). How is that even possible xDD

Last edited:
sorry mostly done with this world or i would take you up on it. more then welcome to come to the new world where we are only 14 level tribe... and probably will not need to do any of that crazy tribe level bs. So i am putting my lack of money where my mouth is...

sorry mostly done with this world or i would take you up on it. more then welcome to come to the new world where we are only 14 level tribe... and probably will not need to do any of that crazy tribe level bs. So i am putting my lack of money where my mouth is...
havent u bought like 3 nukes and mol'd a barb

Yeah in fairness BigPussy makes a good point, he just bought the win on this world, why would he give up the bought tribe levels now and lose the world most likely

i have bought about 10 troop packs not sure what buy a nuke is you have to farm the resources and make them.. keep your rax cooking all the damn time that does not = buy a nuke it does help to have more towns then the other guys though. 10 troop packs 500 crowns probably 2k on the tribe levels 2k more on stupid arrows(but did get a few doms from them and random crap) still have 1500 or so left from my original 6k so does that make me a crowner YEP.. anything close to what others at my level has spent ah NO>. Not that i give a damn the game does need to be somewhat profitable but i dont plan to support them at the level people think i do.

I can't believe you have the audacity to try and defend yourself xD

You haven't even gotten 5 walls to 20, you are clearly well prepared to spend a shit ton more crowns if you got any real incomings. Maybe I'll put that to the test :) Who really wins if I can force you to spend money?

i have bought about 10 troop packs not sure what buy a nuke is you have to farm the resources and make them.. keep your rax cooking all the damn time that does not = buy a nuke it does help to have more towns then the other guys though. 10 troop packs 500 crowns probably 2k on the tribe levels 2k more on stupid arrows(but did get a few doms from them and random crap) still have 1500 or so left from my original 6k so does that make me a crowner YEP.. anything close to what others at my level has spent ah NO>. Not that i give a damn the game does need to be somewhat profitable but i dont plan to support them at the level people think i do.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

walls are over rated lol.. almost never have many at 20 troops>walls 600 rams = no wall anyway so spend your week making them and i spend 2 sec dropping them