• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Kollmitz)

You are literally only person who believes your own bs since I don't count all your off accounts. In your mind you are who knows who, but in literally everyone else's heads you are just a jester. The kings' fool to keep the audience entertained, but no one ever takes seriously. Maybe you even believe in your own stories, who knows, but for everybody else it is nothing but a poor, dry joke

Last edited by a staff member:
you know you have mastered the art of trolling when you tell a demented victim the truth and he still doesn't believe it
1618411974640.png

Interesting, I guess I am not allowed to ask why half of our tribe got banned today?
Bruh. You literally quote me saying not to talk about bans on the forum to ask me about bans on the forum? I'm completely struggling with how to even respond to this. Is this a provokation? A direct and flagrant disregard for the rules? A genuine question? Am I supposed to delete your obvious rule breaking posts or am I supposed to respond to them and make an example out of your posts?

Here is a link to the rules. Read these.

Bruh. You literally quote me saying not to talk about bans on the forum to ask me about bans on the forum? I'm completely struggling with how to even respond to this. Is this a provokation? A direct and flagrant disregard for the rules? A genuine question? Am I supposed to delete your obvious rule breaking posts or am I supposed to respond to them and make an example out of your posts?

Bruh. Sarcasm.

Your coop, ay?
Interesting, I guess I am not allowed to ask why half of our tribe got banned today?
Maybe that sophisticated op maker that does auto snipe, add target fake, add target real, mass wall breaker, mass berserk, mass nukes, and mass trains... Could be that? Maybe?

Your coop, ay?

Maybe that sophisticated op maker that does auto snipe, add target fake, add target real, mass wall breaker, mass berserk, mass nukes, and mass trains... Could be that? Maybe?
Damn, wouldn't you like a copy?
So happens that none of my tribemates used it, also we are talking bout 2 week old accounts.
Also, thanks to our amazing moderators we know how their bot detection system works. I wonder if that poor version you are using got a way around implemented?

Ain't that convenient to remove the posts that show some truth about how much INNO care about their players? All it takes is an honest apology and we can be on good terms again

Oh my Lord...

This is what I mean by mods not being allowed to defend themselves. I literally am not allowed to comment on the post he made, but here I go anyway, because if I don't more conspiracy theorists will come out of the woodwork and try to claim more nonsense. You literally post a screenshot of a ticket that wasn't yours (which already ties my hands on what I can respond to) and a you claim a pre-written response by the CM explaining the ticket is proof of "abuse of power." :rolleyes:

No, I claim that removing player's post based on false accusation is abuse of power because it places you (inno) in a wrong light. You literally claimed I make false accusations while I spoke truth and truth only
Also, wasn't my 2nd post removed today for 'inappropriate content' because I spoke the truth again?

No, I claim that removing player's post based on false accusation is abuse of power because it places you (inno) in a wrong light. You literally claimed I make false accusations while I spoke truth and truth only
thisFace.jpg

Because it was a false accusation.
You literally claimed that a scripted reply to a ticket = the same as an action. The most you can say is that Ashie wasn't fully accurate in her response to your friend, not that she retaliated against them for asking a question.

Husky I'm sorry but you're a decrepit old moron. get off the game, go back to WoW PvE so you can fight people of equal intelligence to yourself.

Also, wasn't my 2nd post removed today for 'inappropriate content' because I spoke the truth again?
Maybe you should learn when to call it quits.

Feel for you tokano.... feels like your trying to argue with someone who is not fully able to understand. Jhin is wrong though some wow pve mobs definitely have more AI than the average person who does not get that mods can not discuss bans in forums. Its pretty simple folks make a ticket in the game give supporting evidence if the mods do nothing just keep making tickets. If nothing else your doing the best you can from the system how it is set up. Yelling here is not going to solve the issue. On average 99.99% of cheating complaints are unfounded so of course mods look at that with a grain of salt when they see your tickets but if enough people keep trying eventually they might see it.

Feel for you tokano.... feels like your trying to argue with someone who is not fully able to understand. Jhin is wrong though some wow pve mobs definitely have more AI than the average person who does not get that mods can not discuss bans in forums. Its pretty simple folks make a ticket in the game give supporting evidence if the mods do nothing just keep making tickets. If nothing else your doing the best you can from the system how it is set up. Yelling here is not going to solve the issue. On average 99.99% of cheating complaints are unfounded so of course mods look at that with a grain of salt when they see your tickets but if enough people keep trying eventually they might see it.
This man gets it.