• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Kollmitz)

It's day 991 of waiting for him to realise he's the clown here. I'm beginning to scratch my head and slowly lose sanity.
View attachment 2390

PS: [Family Friendly Mod Edit]
hello jhin, i get expelled because we are fucking "friends" jajajajajajaajajajajaaj

then, i will help your calculations to find out what a clown can be possessed:

1617534141594.png

I think the only people that believe jhin isnt the clown here can all be found here in this thread. And its like 2-3 people. The other 99.9% of the entire Tw2 player base accross all servers will agree it is in fact Jhin who is the clown. I could probably count on one hand everyone that would disagree with me on this.

And I wouldnt be surprised if they were just Alts where jhin strokes his own ego with a different account to try and convince the other 99.9% he isnt what they think of him as.

Thats not true juice.

He has a selection of different players with a wide array of learning difficulties who normally all sit and cry together in the evenings.

I've learnt to just accept him for what he is.

Sometimes when you spend an extraordinary amount of time alone, in your room you tend to lose grip of reality.

Especially when you don't really have much else to offer in life.

Last edited:
Since when does INNO ever not act like North Korea amd excecute anyone that attempts to release information regarding themselves? Never.
Yes, telling people not to talk about bans and gently reminding them of the rules is totally the same thing North Korea would do. Please cry about it harder. :rolleyes: