• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Hey @Tokano sorry for the @ here, but there's no general discussion thread for world 58 and I'm guessing it's more likely a mod will see this here since it's a much more active thread.

Any intentions of lowering the VP target for closing out world 58? We've been VP farming for months now lol

I contacted support about it but they said they're not responsible for that stuff.
I'll go ahead and make a general discussion thread for W58 (better late than never).

But to answer your question, probably not. The server spawned with those settings and the only way to change the settings would be to delete the whole server and recreate it with the new settings and copy over the old player data onto the new one.

Not only that, the server has been going on since mid-September of 2020, it wouldn't be fair to change the win condition almost 6 months later.

Gotcha - I've heard of many worlds lowering their VP targets though - since sometimes with the number of active players in some VP worlds it's almost impossible to close it out.

Gotcha - I've heard of many worlds lowering their VP targets though - since sometimes with the number of active players in some VP worlds it's almost impossible to close it out.
Oh, then maybe I'm wrong. I just know a long time ago world settings were basically set before the world spawned and changing them was impossible, maybe things have changed since then. I'll check with Ashie to see if that's still the case and if things have changed I'll see where things line up on getting VP win requirements lowered.

Turns out I was correct. Once a world has been made with it's current settings, changing them is next to impossible.
If thats true then why do yall ask for feedback about chsnging world settings every world? If they cant actually be changed....

We ask for feedback on settings for future worlds, not current ones.
Don't take this personally but what's the point in asking for feedback for world then doing nothing about it before it's opened? Inno keeps pumping out these ludicrous 3k VP worlds that make no sense with current player base and finishing those worlds is a chore that drags on for way too long. Before EN63 (Kollmitz) opened I was surprised with how much people responded there and said that 3k should be lowered and Inno did nothing about it

Don't take this personally but what's the point in asking for feedback for world then doing nothing about it before it's opened? Inno keeps pumping out these ludicrous 3k VP worlds that make no sense with current player base and finishing those worlds is a chore that drags on for way too long. Before EN63 (Kollmitz) opened I was surprised with how much people responded there and said that 3k should be lowered and Inno did nothing about it

I totally agree.

Somewhere between 1200-1800, arguments sake 1500 would be ideal...
Meaning the realm would be Not too short and not labourous to complete

Lowest vp I've seen was 2k ( maybe 1800? Once ) but all we get now is 3k or the insane 3.500 now and then....

And everyone is in agreement they should be lowered by ar least 1k ...

Still doesn't get changed I won't play VP cos of it

Lol, trust me, I don't take criticism of Inno personally. I'm always bombarding AshieM with criticism of InnoGames and how they've treated TW2 and what I think they need to do differently and she's always very receptive and I believe that she does her best to send my rants up the chain each time she has a meeting with her own boss.

Lol, trust me, I don't take criticism of Inno personally. I'm always bombarding AshieM with criticism of InnoGames and how they've treated TW2 and what I think they need to do differently and she's always very receptive and I believe that she does her best to send my rants up the chain each time she has a meeting with her own boss.

In that case.

Can you please tell her to close EN63?

Finished ages ago now.

If you actually want to get technical:

Total World Villages: 9455
SFU Villages: 1915

Percent: 20.25%

So if you were to apply this same formula to every past world, in reality, no one has ever reached the 'Domination Threshold.'

If you actually want to get technical:

Total World Villages: 9455
SFU Villages: 1915

Percent: 20.25%

So if you were to apply this same formula to every past world, in reality, no one has ever reached the 'Domination Threshold.'
Fortunately that's not how domination %s are calculated.

I had Ashie check it and you guys still need to do one final push to hit the magic number. You guys are sitting at 79.96%

I think you need to talk to Ashie.

Everyone received there winning crowns around 3 weeks ago so you really should close the world as we reached 75%

Also Hall of Fame is already up announcing SFU winning the world.

Please close.

Thanks.

I had Ashie check it and you guys still need to do one final push to hit the magic number. You guys are sitting at 79.96%

In case you missed it 15 days ago.

Screenshot_20210314-131002_Gallery.jpg