• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

I'd like to point out that bots have never been enforced, so long as they conform to game mechanics. Sending simultaneous attacks at multiple villages, comes close to breaking the game mechanics, but could still be possible for two trains, if you had two screens and two keyboards annnd perfect timing with both hands. Pretty obviously a bot, but you need bots and a good PC if you are going to manage 200+ villages, So I don't think inno has any interest in banning bots, because you need bots, so you can finish a world in good time. If you see a bot that can send rams at LC speed for example, that will break the game mechanics and get you banned pretty quickly, otherwise stop complaining about bots, and stop pretending you don't use them,

In a discord channel we have literally seen YOUR staff slam a player with accusations because your gwen on the last day had COINS in the name/description yet they recieved...a single coin. COIN you know as in one as in Singular that is false advertisment.
And lets not even start on the fact any top tribe literally points players towards useable scripts or bots. You know about them but either you don't want to or your not allowed to deal with them and thats a fact! the only time you can do something is when we physically report them individually. and even then having played past worlds where i have known for a fact their using bots and having reported them nothing happens quite possibly due to the fact they spend crowns.

Come back when you can provide solutions to the community without accusing us of baseless accusations or threats.
My staff? Certainly not given that I don't have any staff.
As for what happened with Gwen I can't say because I don't know about it since I don't actually mod in-game EN, just the forums.
Reporting players who use scripts and bots is the most effective way of getting something done about it. Making a forum post about how much you think we don't care doesn't actually tell us where to look, does it? If you think someone is cheating, send in a ticket about it on every world you play with them on and we'll take a look. If someone is found to be cheating, it doesn't matter if they spend $0 or $1,000,0000, they're getting banned.

Given that I've never accused anyone of anything or made threats, I'd imagine this is why you shouldn't get all of your information from Discord.

My staff? Certainly not given that I don't have any staff.
As for what happened with Gwen I can't say because I don't know about it since I don't actually mod in-game EN, just the forums.
Reporting players who use scripts and bots is the most effective way of getting something done about it. Making a forum post about how much you think we don't care doesn't actually tell us where to look, does it? If you think someone is cheating, send in a ticket about it on every world you play with them on and we'll take a look. If someone is found to be cheating, it doesn't matter if they spend $0 or $1,000,0000, they're getting banned.

Given that I've never accused anyone of anything or made threats, I'd imagine this is why you shouldn't get all of your information from Discord.
your staff was implied as a general statement regarding tw2 staffing. If u only do the forums shouldn't you have forum mod not tw2 team?

(it was a screenshot on the discord info )
And thats half the problem.I and several others undoubtedly have reported people and despite that they either got a slap on the wrist or no charges. so we stopped reporting them because it was a waste of time.

DeletedUser4714

tw2 staffing kek, @Tokano is from what I can tell a US mod and has already been 1000 times more responsive than our very own community manager

your staff was implied as a general statement regarding tw2 staffing. If u only do the forums shouldn't you have forum mod not tw2 team?

(it was a screenshot on the discord info )
And thats half the problem.I and several others undoubtedly have reported people and despite that they either got a slap on the wrist or no charges. so we stopped reporting them because it was a waste of time.
So your information comes from a Discord screenshot..? Not even firsthand being in the Discord yourself? I can literally make a screenshot of someone saying anything I want them to just by editing the clientside HTML and taking a screenshot. Never get your information about a conversation you weren't a part of from a screenshot.

I'm here to tell you that you need to be reporting all suspected cheaters.

tw2 staffing kek, @Tokano is from what I can tell a US mod and has already been 1000 times more responsive than our very own community manager
Lol, I appreciate it but the only reason I'm posting here instead of AshieM (who is the US and BR CM as well) is because I asked to do it and she's got a lot of backend business to catch up on. She'll be here eventually I'm sure.

Edit: I also have to pump up these rookie numbers. :cool:
1614006138219.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser5513

Sorry Tokano. I know you are following your guidelines and you are a forum mod, you're not responsible for fixing the game or Innogame's processes.

But every player who has been here for more than a month or two knows that if you submit a support ticket about a cheater you'll get a robot auto-reply that says "thanks for telling us, we will look into it but we won't reply in person", and that is all you'll ever get. Nothing further will ever happen. Everyone I've spoken to has reported cheating, and then just had to continue fighting the cheaters afterwards.

It would be lovely if the support tickets were investigated the way you describe, but I dont think any of us believe that. In fact for all the fighting and name calling and abuse that all these players have hurled at each other on this ridiculous thread that should have been mass banned weeks ago, the only thing they seem to be united in is their unanimous agreement that support will not stop cheaters.

Have they checked that there isn't a rule setup that support tickets are going directly to Spam folder? That can happen sometimes its worth checking :)

Sorry Tokano. I know you are following your guidelines and you are a forum mod, you're not responsible for fixing the game or Innogame's processes.

But every player who has been here for more than a month or two knows that if you submit a support ticket about a cheater you'll get a robot auto-reply that says "thanks for telling us, we will look into it but we won't reply in person", and that is all you'll ever get. Nothing further will ever happen. Everyone I've spoken to has reported cheating, and then just had to continue fighting the cheaters afterwards.

It would be lovely if the support tickets were investigated the way you describe, but I dont think any of us believe that. In fact for all the fighting and name calling and abuse that all these players have hurled at each other on this ridiculous thread that should have been mass banned weeks ago, the only thing they seem to be united in is their unanimous agreement that support will not stop cheaters.

Have they checked that there isn't a rule setup that support tickets are going directly to Spam folder? That can happen sometimes its worth checking :)
I'm an in-game mod as well as a forum mod on US as well (I used to be an in-game EN mod as well when India was still CM) and I can promise you the process for investigations is the same. Individual skill as an investigator is definitely tied to knowing the game as well as humanly possible -- so I won't claim that every moderator in history has been adept at noticing all the idiosyncrasies that you'd have to know about to spot a player or a bot, but I will say that I have full faith in the EN in-game mod teams growing ability to spot the cheaters and deal with them appropriately.

:oops: I appreciate that you think it's a robot auto-reply, but it's actually not. We read all the tickets and manually respond to them appropriately.
With that being said, when we receive tickets about rule breaking there is a preset reply we like to use, but that's only because it really says all we're allowed to say about the ticket anyway. We can't confirm your suspicions, we can't deny them, we can't comment on the investigation, we can't comment if an investigation even took place (it did), and we can't tell you the results of our labor. Those presets are just as annoying to us as they are to you sometimes because often times we get called out for using them and then have to explain basically what I said above to someone who is really not happy with us already and then it further adds to the feeling that we're all robots when in reality we're just unpaid mental laborers who are just trying to make things better.

In a discord channel we have literally seen YOUR staff slam a player with accusations because your gwen on the last day had COINS in the name/description yet they recieved...a single coin. COIN you know as in one as in Singular that is false advertisment.
And lets not even start on the fact any top tribe literally points players towards useable scripts or bots. You know about them but either you don't want to or your not allowed to deal with them and thats a fact! the only time you can do something is when we physically report them individually. and even then having played past worlds where i have known for a fact their using bots and having reported them nothing happens quite possibly due to the fact they spend crowns.

Come back when you can provide solutions to the community without accusing us of baseless accusations or threats.
This is what I was refering to

@Tokano I am part of the discord groups where the player was rightfully complaining about support staff blaming him for a mess up that occurred on the game-devs/moderators side of things. We arent making these things up. Sadly this is just one instance out of many in which devs/mods fail their player base.

If u really think the peocess is the same and is always uphold without any fish business...how are 90% of the entire EN player base not IP banned yet? Its a common known fact most people use scripts. One person in particular is Jhin. Everyone knows it. He admits it. Its probably the ONE person everybody can agree on and have witnessed first hand him scripting. IF what u say is true, why hasnt he been banned? Why hasnt anyone been banned fornthat matter? Everyone here knows we get an automated response that shows no interest in our report other than the required "we awknowledge this support ticket" reply. Nothing ever comes from them. And nothing ever will. U have a better chance of being banned for having a name only 1 person finds offensive than being reported for scripting by 100 different players. Its just facts. Everyone knows it. And while u may be just a forum mod, u are the representative of almost the rest of the mod staff due to u being the most active mod that we can tell. And thus u get the most heat.

i love how you genuine donkey brains are trying to get justice on a game that has a 7 year record of not caring about a single complaint you make or any unfairness that happens to you...

grow up, move on, dont be a shartlocker

@JuiceBox I guess we're just gonna have to agree to disagree, my man. One of my least favorite things to do is debate the efficacy of the support team, especially when I'm at a disadvantage with the burdensome restrictions on what I can and can't say about what goes on behind the scenes.

Hey @Tokano sorry for the @ here, but there's no general discussion thread for world 58 and I'm guessing it's more likely a mod will see this here since it's a much more active thread.

Any intentions of lowering the VP target for closing out world 58? We've been VP farming for months now lol

I contacted support about it but they said they're not responsible for that stuff.