• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

That can be done without a script Elon...
That could just be ... very good teamwork
When u say they were sent at the same second all 8 thats impossible they land same time unless the walking distance is the exact same time even wirh script etc BTW

I can do a perfect train
With a coop two trains to 2 vills easy enough
If its same sec trains u are insure about, it's easy and even easier on a phone i find, especially treb fakes ... I could do 20 fake treb trains in a row without a bot with most or all landing same sec

But since you are accusing Camel I'll allow him chance to respond for himself when he's sees.
I'm sure he'll rebuke these claims elon

Just because I in theory could climb Mt. Everest 100 times through my life, doesn't mean I can actually do it :rolleyes:

Now, this has boiled down to you guys trying to defend yourself against the most obvious cheating in the history of TW, everyone reading this forum that is not in SFU sees that... So at this point I'll be the bigger man and follow Jhin's good example by refraining myself from further comments, until later.

Just because I in theory could climb Mt. Everest 100 times through my life, doesn't mean I can actually do it :rolleyes:

Now, this has boiled down to you guys trying to defend yourself against the most obvious cheating in the history of TW, everyone reading this forum that is not in SFU sees that... So at this point I'll be the bigger man and follow Jhin's good example by refraining myself from further comments, until later.

wait. What?!?

@TMS
8 nobles from 1 villa, going to 2 villas, all hit same second and all sent same second.
Poor Bonesaw doesn't cheat, but suddenly Camel hops onto his account to "help him" with his attacks.

This is the kind of players you've been playing with, running scripts on innocent player's accounts which may now result in them getting banned for something they may not even be aware of has happened...

View attachment 2300
tbh every decent player can do that manually

4ysz7w.jpg

Man, how many times do I have to warn you guys?

Any accusations of cheating should be reported to support immediately, not posted on the forums.
Any accusations of hacking should be reported to support immediately, not posted on the forums.
Any accusations of rule breaking in general should be reported to support immediately, not posted on the forums.
Posting personal information about other players without their permission is never allowed.

This is genuinely the last time I'm going to remind this thread about the rules.

Provoking A Moderator

Any accusations of cheating should be reported to support immediately, not posted on the forums.
Any accusations of hacking should be reported to support immediately, not posted on the forums.
Any accusations of rule breaking in general should be reported to support immediately, not posted on the forums.
Posting personal information about other players without their permission is never allowed.

This is genuinely the last time I'm going to remind this thread about the rules.
11/10 meme

Since I've been specifically called out, I'm going to break my decision to not engage with the ridiculousness occuring on here. It's entirely possible to send 4-5 attacks from the same village, to 2 different targets at the same second manually. Without breaking any game rules you could get as high as 4-5 attacks from the same village to 6 different targets.

I'm sure once you start thinking about it now I've given you the actual numbers you'll get it. It's not exactly difficult, just needs everyone to be reasonably ambidextrous (see, I'm nice, there's a further clue for you)

You can respond to this how you want, you can believe me if you want, or not, that's entirely your right. I'm not going to engage any further.

Not an accusation if it actually happened. No need to prove it to u. It happened. Plain and simple. Not just to one person . but dozens and dozens and dozens. No offense but i just watched an argument about false advertising by inno and yall blamed the player. How can we trust mods to conbat hacking?

Not an accusation if it actually happened. No need to prove it to u. It happened. Plain and simple. Not just to one person . but dozens and dozens and dozens. No offense but i just watched an argument about false advertising by inno and yall blamed the player. How can we trust mods to conbat hacking?
I'm not sure there's a caveat in this definition for "if it's true it's no longer an accusation," but I'll go ahead and explain myself anyway.
It's not my first rodeo on the forums and I'm fully aware that screenshots can be and often times are faked. So, until the findings have been independently verified by a moderator through the support tool, everything on the forums is an accusation and unproven.
Furthermore, there are rules against posting things like this on the forums and I intend to follow through on those rules.

1613872503187.png

Continuing on with your confusing contribution to this thread, I don't see anywhere in this thread from the last few days where anyone has made the claim that Inno falsely advertised anything and even if I somehow missed a post that said that I don't see any members of staff other than myself posting on the forum, so nobody was out here officially shifting blame from Inno to the player except for other players.

As for trusting the mods, I mean, we're under a ton of heavy restrictions on what we can and can't say about how things are handled and it's really unfair for players to try and sow mistrust for the staff among other players since 99% of the time we can't even defend ourselves or else we'd be breaking actual laws.

Actually i never said it was on forums. Its thru the support system that yall keep saying we should use but then yall just blame the player for the issues when we do use it. So why bother anymore? Im so done with this game. Drama, normalizing cheating, and in instances like this where somebody massively screwed dozen of players, guessing nothing gonna come from it. Wouldnbe surprised if Inno doesnt reimburse stolen crowns and blames the player instead.

Actually i never said it was on forums. Its thru the support system that yall keep saying we should use but then yall just blame the player for the issues when we do use it. So why bother anymore? Im so done with this game. Drama, normalizing cheating, and in instances like this where somebody massively screwed dozen of players, guessing nothing gonna come from it. Wouldnbe surprised if Inno doesnt reimburse stolen crowns and blames the player instead.
As for trusting the mods, I mean, we're under a ton of heavy restrictions on what we can and can't say about how things are handled and it's really unfair for players to try and sow mistrust for the staff among other players since 99% of the time we can't even defend ourselves or else we'd be breaking actual laws.
I've never claimed to be clairvoyant, but I think I'm gonna start.

DeletedUser5539

If they reimburse it would be an acknowledgment that some wrongdoing actually happened, which would then require some actual work from their side. Will be much easier for them to just look the other way and pretend as if nothing happened.

"The Innogames is always right", screw the customer.

I'm not sure there's a caveat in this definition for "if it's true it's no longer an accusation," but I'll go ahead and explain myself anyway.
It's not my first rodeo on the forums and I'm fully aware that screenshots can be and often times are faked. So, until the findings have been independently verified by a moderator through the support tool, everything on the forums is an accusation and unproven.
Furthermore, there are rules against posting things like this on the forums and I intend to follow through on those rules.

Continuing on with your confusing contribution to this thread, I don't see anywhere in this thread from the last few days where anyone has made the claim that Inno falsely advertised anything and even if I somehow missed a post that said that I don't see any members of staff other than myself posting on the forum, so nobody was out here officially shifting blame from Inno to the player except for other players.

In a discord channel we have literally seen YOUR staff slam a player with accusations because your gwen on the last day had COINS in the name/description yet they recieved...a single coin. COIN you know as in one as in Singular that is false advertisment.
And lets not even start on the fact any top tribe literally points players towards useable scripts or bots. You know about them but either you don't want to or your not allowed to deal with them and thats a fact! the only time you can do something is when we physically report them individually. and even then having played past worlds where i have known for a fact their using bots and having reported them nothing happens quite possibly due to the fact they spend crowns.

Come back when you can provide solutions to the community without accusing us of baseless accusations or threats.