• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

And I see Rank 1 and Rank 3 double teaming Rank 2 like they besties :rolleyes:

Rank 4, God knows what they are doing with crazy Vlad in charge

But Rank 5 back here just teaching the locals :cool:

There u go there's you weekly top 5 tribe breakdown lol

They been double teaming us for a while now, Seems like nobody wants the challenge of a Free for all.

THAT would be a seriously fun world.

My dibs are on Saxons winning the world anyway about to hand over founder and say GG lol to myspot ;)

Vlad just lost his nuke after sending it 11 hours away in a frantic rage.

I have around 11 message from SP players wanting to join SFU.

Not to mention it took Vlad 3 and half days to find diplomacy section in tribe to declare on us.

I'm a little gutted he refused my offer to donate and get us to Medicus.

That's really set us back.

You know what u get with me Elon....
Nukes and trains....
I won't ranger
I won't deceive
I won't sab
I won't cat
UNLESS YOU DO IT TOO ME :mad:
Hahahaa
Or if u bully me with 90 vills vs 40... lol :D

Has there ever been a tribe in tribal wars history... that have been so, inadvertently and unintentionally hilarious As Spanish Inquisition has?.... They are laughs for days, For Free!

The amount of memes that could be made about em' ... .... And they have no idea they are hilarious either :D:D

Has there ever been a tribe in tribal wars history... that have been so, inadvertently and unintentionally hilarious As Spanish Inquisition has?.... They are laughs for days, For Free!

The amount of memes that could be made about em' ... .... And they have no idea they are hilarious either :D:D

I think frankster is close?

Not sure really not far between mate.

I've started to notice that even throughout different worlds, 95% of players that pick the jester profile pic in-game have some developmental problems. Throughout my studies I visited the rankings page to see who was the highest ranking player with such profile picture. He is called 'PoonSlayer69'.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Truer words have never been spoken, or perhaps they have. I wouldn't know

I've started to notice that even throughout different worlds, 95% of players that pick the jester profile pic in-game have some developmental problems. Throughout my studies I visited the rankings page to see who was the highest ranking player with such profile picture. He is called 'PoonSlayer69'.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

I have conducted several studies, which I have made clear that you do not need to put on a jester profile to be one.

Cambridge, support me in this study! : D