• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Frías (EN84)

captc

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Frías on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

I am not sure if I will plays this world. It has a cap of 50000 players. That is a bit small to muy taste.

cultist

Banned
another realm for SFU to glitch to victory and then brag about the said victories when they are facing noobs whilst using bug abuse

cultist

Banned
LOL
you guys all make mistakes in your spelling non stop
i brought it up once to you guys because it was incredibly bad and i had bit my tongue for months
christ almighty if i was to correct you on all of your mistakes the servers would crash

LOL
you guys all make mistakes in your spelling non stop
i brought it up once to you guys because it was incredibly bad and i had bit my tongue for months
christ almighty if i was to correct you on all of your mistakes the servers would crash
Mate this is a forum for a dead game you really think we care about being grammar queens? You also make constant mistakes in your grammar?! Ever used punctuation before?

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
Mate this is a forum for a dead game you really think we care about being grammar queens? You also make constant mistakes in your grammar?! Ever used punctuation before?
the guy literally corrected my grammar that was what my rsponse was about
can u read?

1005 VP Points now. Time close world:)
TW 2 Nr 3.jpg