• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Forte di Bard)

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Forte di Bard in a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.
I know this is literally almost 6 months late.

vpFarming.jpg

@Tokano

Two WEEKS since you "let her know" ;-) ... Any progress, soon ? ...
Crowns have been awarded, and Cookie Cult was declared winners, the world just hasn't been fully dissolved, but for all intensive purposes to those involved anything that happens on that world now that Hall of Fame is up have no effect, you can choose to play or not play, it doesn't matter anymore now that the outcome of the world has been made official

By all intensive purpose the world has officially been declared over for a week now, they will close it completely for play in time I am sure, but you no longer need to play it if you do not wish to, the outcome is not going to change post Hall of Fame release

By all intensive purpose the world has officially been declared over for a week now, they will close it completely for play in time I am sure, but you no longer need to play it if you do not wish to, the outcome is not going to change post Hall of Fame release
For all intents and purposes , no idea what I was saying when I typed this

I did NOT ask YOU if I should continue to play or not - we ALL know this world is done - I asked Tokano if this world is going to close, so how about we let TOKANO answer the QUESTION ? ...

My only point was, Tokano stated he brought it to the attention of those who could address it. Ashie released The hall of fame, Clearly they are still going through whatever Additional process to fully lock world, my only point was with hall of fame posted, we might as well just wait until The world is no longer accessible, as worrying about it more doesn't affect anything

It is as Hewhomustnotbenamed0 says, I am just the middle-man in world closures. I haven't been involved in a world closure in many years, so I'm not gonna comment on the process that occurs as a world is closing, but I do know that I've seen some closures take over a month to complete just because of [Redacted].

I'll ask Ashie for an ETA on final world closure.