• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

must be nice being able to play PVE the entire wipe LOL
First of all, are you jealous or something, cos I've dominated my local area basically without even breaking a sweat and hasn't cost me next to no troops. Thus the amount I've been able to produce....

That's only about half of my total def and minus hc out on support too...

Secondly you are A noob to this game I've played almost a decade.
I've already said this is a walk in the park so far. I've had way way harder realms than this and still come out on top or hung on till the final day with hundreds of vils.

What's your Total Bash Record then?
Mines 75Million Plus overall, its not A record but it Far Dwarfes anything you'll ever get since you are already a Non factor a meager 3 weeks into the realm

You'd have absolutely no chance vs me, you wouldn't be able to handle the heat or the misery.
So mock me if you want....
Cos I've had a stroll so far ( for once )

But you don't know me, you'd don't know my achievements. There is no comparison between us. You haven't done anything. Anything to shout about. Where as I have. So you wanna Go there. Let's go
Otherwise keep your little snipes to urself Cos it'll back fire sweetie

The Real War - I remember a time you were fighting with us, What happened? Everytime you played you played semi active then left us in the shit to internal you...

Just curious why your so so set on joining and fighting against us when you know your wasting your time.

I'd love to have the time just to fight in a world that is futile.
sorry i forgot to reply to u why we started attacking u guys
as i said in my thread we were smiling brightly and making friends everywhere when suddenly carrot attacked us out of the blue lol
so blame him for not checking around before attacking or did u guys gave the go ahead and take us out lol

sorry i forgot to reply to u why we started attacking u guys
as i said in my thread we were smiling brightly and making friends everywhere when suddenly carrot attacked us out of the blue lol
so blame him for not checking around before attacking or did u guys gave the go ahead and take us out lol

Oh don't worry we like a fight I was just curious what made you not play with SFU again but instead agasint us but you cleared that up.

Yeah Carrot is a fairly unstoppable force I mean its currently your whole tribe V him and as you stated an 'inactive account' perhaps?

Oh don't worry we like a fight I was just curious what made you not play with SFU again but instead agasint us but you cleared that up.

Yeah Carrot is a fairly unstoppable force I mean its currently your whole tribe V him and as you stated an 'inactive account' perhaps?
yasu is the inactive account now

and if u say carrot is an unstoppable force I would believe u my friend

and if u say carrot is an unstoppable force I would believe u my friend

I mean you just need to look at Hall of Fames, right? I think he's probably one of the few who can say he's won more then a handful at a rank 1, impressive for someone who doesn't script or cheat/works full time.

There's various levels and he is well above myself and others.

I mean you just need to look at Hall of Fames, right? I think he's probably one of the few who can say he's won more then a handful at a rank 1, impressive for someone who doesn't script or cheat/works full time.

There's various levels and he is well above myself and others.
saw the stats bro
i mean even jhin in his guide has mentioned not to f with carrot
lol

cultist

Banned

inactive after he got smashed most likely
ran like a coward rather than fight

It's a shame to be Bashing these Guys, they had good intentions of giving it a go and trying to carve out their piece of the World Pie, but they landed in a tough position.
If we were very busy elsewhere they might have had more gains, but they ran into some of SFUs toughest Generals.

Fair play for giving it an audacious shot.
Might be time for TLG to start waving the White Flag tho.
Or consider the table of Negotiation.
But that's out my Paygrade haha
Unfortunately they have No where to Go but east if them
And East of them is SFU Country :cool:

Nice Try with the Defs though.
But these losses will hurt big time
I know this last week that just Me and my Coop alone, have eliminated at least 15 - 20 vils worth of TLG def.
No disrespect or gloating intended but you guys bit off more than you can chew I feel. TRW as the biggest, probably best player u needed more mobile hc b4 considering all out war I feel. And definitely L10 clinic tech (beds)
That tech is Bewilderingly underrated for small tribes in this kind of position

Nice Try with the Defs though.
But these losses will hurt big time
I know this last week that just Me and my Coop alone, have eliminated at least 15 - 20 vils worth of TLG def.
No disrespect or gloating intended but you guys bit off more than you can chew I feel. TRW as the biggest, probably best player u needed more mobile hc b4 considering all out war I feel. And definitely L10 clinic tech (beds)
That tech is Bewilderingly underrated for small tribes in this kind of position

Its not over yet. Just keep up the fighting :)