• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

Not meaning it that way. I mean like stay on topic of the worlds your playing on. lol And I understand that its frustrating not to have dom servers come out like vp- I prefer dom myself. As soon as they close some of these vp servers im sure dom will come out. Hopefully soon!

Not meaning it that way. I mean like stay on topic of the worlds your playing on. lol And I understand that its frustrating not to have dom servers come out like vp- I prefer dom myself. As soon as they close some of these vp servers im sure dom will come out. Hopefully soon!
Curious. But untill recently(pre wavel) Inno was releasing 1 dom world every 2 vp worlds regardless of what current worlds were as they closed.
So usually there was anywhere between 3 vp/2 dom worlds active at any given time. but it seems like you are going with every 3 vp worlds. Game not making enough money for inno anymore? Imagine that. after ignoring your entire playerbases suggestions

Im just a mod. I also hope for more dom worlds as thats what I prefer if my life allows me to play properly. I dont have anything to do with the inside game as like a game mod or dev. I dont help make those decisions, I mod forum , test servers and do contests. lol =) I do understand what your saying.

Im just a mod. I also hope for more dom worlds as thats what I prefer if my life allows me to play properly. I dont have anything to do with the inside game as like a game mod or dev. I dont help make those decisions, I mod forum , test servers and do contests. lol =) I do understand what your saying.
Forum mod.

cultist

Banned
Man your extremely cringe. Im still waiting for your stats btw on a single world win. Anything out there?..... Nopppee Not even a VP world?
you got your tribe top harass me on the forums and make up lies about me
i would consider that mega cringe

you lied about me being coolnite
you lied about me making fake accounts
you lied about me setting up a skype account
you lied about admins not cheating and rigging worlds against me

That's not true its my opinion. I think most people would agree too.

Anyway what world are you about to win?

cultist

Banned
That's not true its my opinion. I think most people would agree too.

Anyway what world are you about to win?
[EN81] Castelo do Curutelo
this world
and your opinion is wrong
dude think about it logically
u legit think that at 3 am in the morning i called myself on my phone or whatever under a fake account? that is batshit insane
you can legit call him yourself and be immediately disproven
but you wont cos you know youre wrong and youre just lying on me

[EN81] Castelo do Curutelo
this world
and your opinion is wrong
dude think about it logically
u legit think that at 3 am in the morning i called myself on my phone or whatever under a fake account? that is batshit insane
you can legit call him yourself and be immediately disproven
but you wont cos you know youre wrong and youre just lying on me
I really don't care about a random Mod that much I care about random players talking shite!

legit could set up a call with the 3 of us but you know ur lying so u refuse lol
Id rather chew my own fist then sit on a call with you and some random dude 'coolnite' Also is that your tribe TDU? i dont see you as leader or even council? Its full of absolute shitters! You aint winning any worlds with that my friend

You have 13 villages
191k OBP

Server opened 17th of November

LOL

You don't actually have a premade do you?