• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Cool story bro I'm not British though.

Did your mum just say "shithappens" when she had you?

Also if you watch @cultist youtube channel youll see thats his face and your just to brainless to understand us trolling!

Also how's your world going heard your getting wrecked... waiting for you to come into the new server and destroy us like you stated.
“Did your mum say ‘shithappens’ when she had you?”

What a fvcking corny reply that only reflects how a nerd and loser you are on real life. Parties might be a little rare to you kiddo. I hope you give us a good fight on 82 as you only did was crying on that forum and protesting for nothing. What a twat

What a fvcking corny reply that only reflects how a nerd and loser you are on real life. Parties might be a little rare to you kiddo. I hope you give us a good fight on 82 as you only did was crying on that forum and protesting for nothing. What a twat

On en82? What tribe you in you spastic?

Winning the world? LOL shithappens I guess..

Endgame has been achieved... 1100 vp's by CPS.

Attachments

• en.80.win.jpg
    en.80.win.jpg
    740.5 KB · Views: 53
@Barren good to be back then?!
nope. i came back because they got rid of alot of the bots and tools (obviously cant stop it all)... but now with that glitch out there... why bother if ppl can get free resources and units.

I dont think it impacted our world much. Like the glitch became more apparent after the beginnings of our world but we definitely killed a few ppl in NoN and other tribes who magically had way to big of armies and seemingly unlimited nobles with no 1 million farmed achievement.. but it kinda killed my mood for future worlds.... and once it became apparent we won this world i really stopped trying as much as i would have.

nope. i came back because they got rid of alot of the bots and tools (obviously cant stop it all)... but now with that glitch out there... why bother if ppl can get free resources and units.

I dont think it impacted our world much. Like the glitch became more apparent after the beginnings of our world but we definitely killed a few ppl in NoN and other tribes who magically had way to big of armies and seemingly unlimited nobles with no 1 million farmed achievement.. but it kinda killed my mood for future worlds.... and once it became apparent we won this world i really stopped trying as much as i would have.
Yeah, it's kind of heartbreaking tbh. We won't be playing after our current world until the glitch is fixed and they're not just banning people on a whim instead of fixing it.
Apparently it's really bad on some of the national servers. People on german worlds bugging zerk nukes constantly etc

cultist

Banned
Yeah, it's kind of heartbreaking tbh. We won't be playing after our current world until the glitch is fixed and they're not just banning people on a whim instead of fixing it.
Apparently it's really bad on some of the national servers. People on german worlds bugging zerk nukes constantly etc
he said this same thing 2 worlds ago
lying bastard hes afraid of us joining the next world
he wants an easy run
also in the last world i annihilated NoN made them all my farms from the very beginning
not much to gloat about