• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

There just seems to be a lot of hate going on here and i really don't understand why

In my experience Barren aims to run a clean crew. He has always been against cheating. If someone has proof of cheating in his tribe there is no need to post it on here just tell him and he will do something about it IF after investigation he agrees with you.
Its not fair to condemn his tribe on gossip. Give him the facts and let him sort it out.

The other stuff - don't play with players you don't like. This is the best way to enjoy the game.

Alright kid, have fun Possesed just wait til i join next server to clap you both and then i will message you who i am.

Now see ya Dumbssesed, and i hope you keep your mouth shut on my realm forum LDadick.
please spawn in the middle of sfu and see how that goes noob

Greetings Tribal Wars 2 Forum!

The English, in addition to lousy players, are very funny. It really makes you happy to win worlds, it raises your ego. It's dark. Those lives must be very empty and your achievements non-existent. I came across these cases many times. I see that a little clown has even appeared talking about something called SFU as if they were the LA Lakers, he even compares it to a company, ridiculous. As you are just like your friends in this world you are going to bore me. Bad, bad, bad players. By the way, if you easily won worlds in the cheat dump, you know what that means.

I'll tell you one thing you stupid little ones, I've played in practically every country and your worlds are the worst in Tribal, not only because of the lousy level and the crazy use of the bot, but also because your administration is useless. It allows people to insult each other in this forum without banning anyone, it seems that they don't know how to read or don't want to, so imagine what it allows in the game. Do not waste your time talking about your legality. It looks ridiculous.

Buying troops is not being a good player. Climbing walls with crowns is not being a good player. Buying the wheels 4 times is not being a good player. Putting the tribe at level 30 is not being a good player. Buying churches is not being a good player. Using bot is not being a good player. That's why you grow up fast but in the war I'm feeling sorry to cut off English heads. You are players dependent on external tools, no bot, no crowns, no party. I am destroying you without those tools, imagine what would happen if you leave them aside or I start using them.

Wake up, you think you are playing in the Great Roman Coliseum and you are in the dirt field of the town. You have to see a lot of the world to consider yourself something.

I leave you discussing and measuring your penises to see who gets closer to 4cm. Poor mediocre.

Greetings from your dad, Omniscient.

The English, in addition to lousy players, are very funny. It really makes you happy to win worlds, it raises your ego. It's dark. Those lives must be very empty and your achievements non-existent. I came across these cases many times. I see that a little clown has even appeared talking about something called SFU as if they were the LA Lakers, he even compares it to a company, ridiculous. As you are just like your friends in this world you are going to bore me. Bad, bad, bad players. By the way, if you easily won worlds in the cheat dump, you know what that means.

I'll tell you one thing you stupid little ones, I've played in practically every country and your worlds are the worst in Tribal, not only because of the lousy level and the crazy use of the bot, but also because your administration is useless. It allows people to insult each other in this forum without banning anyone, it seems that they don't know how to read or don't want to, so imagine what it allows in the game. Do not waste your time talking about your legality. It looks ridiculous.

Buying troops is not being a good player. Climbing walls with crowns is not being a good player. Buying the wheels 4 times is not being a good player. Putting the tribe at level 30 is not being a good player. Buying churches is not being a good player. Using bot is not being a good player. That's why you grow up fast but in the war I'm feeling sorry to cut off English heads. You are players dependent on external tools, no bot, no crowns, no party. I am destroying you without those tools, imagine what would happen if you leave them aside or I start using them.

Wake up, you think you are playing in the Great Roman Coliseum and you are in the dirt field of the town. You have to see a lot of the world to consider yourself something.

I leave you discussing and measuring your penises to see who gets closer to 4cm. Poor mediocre.

Cool story bro. Did your learning support help you write this?

4cm?!?!

I've got a buried Penis more of a manvagina?

Cool story bro. Did your learning support help you write this?

4cm?!?!

I've got a buried Penis more of a manvagina?

Wow, Tribal's little businessman clown, Forbes man, leader of SFU (So F Useless). How quickly you have come to give your answer. No arguments, as expected. Don't worry, your parents have already told you not to get angry with games. Do not try it, there is no time for you, I speak with the truth and you with the half neuron you have, you are just another little insignificant. I need more level.

Also... you play every world and lose. You repeat this process. You know reputation of the same negative cycle is the first sign of a psychopath
Wow, Tribal's little businessman clown, Forbes man, leader of SFU (So F Useless). How quickly you have come to give your answer. No arguments, as expected. Don't worry, your parents have already told you not to get angry with games. Do not try it, there is no time for you, I speak with the truth and you with the half neuron you have, you are just another little insignificant. I need more level.

Why would I want to argue with someone that clearly has an education less then my dog. I normally prefer debates or arguments that's intellectually beneficial unfortunately this whole forum is filled with disappointments.

So I'll respond with comments you can comprehend because clearly you struggle to even type without vomiting random words nobody cares about it.

You're another random simple player who believes their opinion matters.

This is game...Some take more seriously then others. I understand there was pictures of you role playing on a discord? That's a bit much for me man but I enjoy leveling you with best tribe on EN is this where you inferior complex comes from?

You tried so hard to come up with an insult which resorted in you mentioning my penis size? Really?...

A fair indication that your under developed or perhaps its a reflection of your own insecurities. I have my suspicions you spoon feed @il calcio at the front of the bus whilst giving each other the ol 1-2 reach around.

ArE YoU tHaT mUcH Of A ReTaRD?

I have no clue who you are and it's normally nobodies that speak up with some dumb comments here. It's very rare now we meet actual challengers.

Also again with the dad shit? Really there's only 1 daddy here and that's not you. Perhaps another reflection about some deeper things going on in your life.

Much love,
The daddy you so long for

You are on a non competitive VP world talking about "woooow EN sucks" it's like trying to enter an MMA tournament where everyone is in a wheelchair and being like "wow, this is easy!" then you go to an actual one and get railed.

This is just funny sh*t--you are fighting over a dead game--maybe 200 people playing over the world Why bum and blow over winning a dead world game not sure why people even crown whats the point Game full of cheats and muti accs and admin doing nothing Sad to see it go down the drain

So you want us to call our core tribe who's done nothing but win worlds for countless years now on the most competitive server (EN) to beat up some random sweaty spastics on a VP world nobody care's about? There is only one challenge SFU has to complete and unfortunately or fortunately for you guys, you aren't that challenge. We already beat up the best of the Spanish more then once, The last 3 VP worlds we played we closed within weeks of opening. You don't want to be part of another statistic grouping. I mean I understand you think you might have a chance however CPS will probably run you all over shortly anyway and we prefer worlds where its elite fighting elite not elite fighting a bunch of kids with learning difficulties. That's bullying.
Oh the classic “im elite youre not worthy” excuses fail almost all the time. Come to en80 and prove yourself otherwise its just another girly gossip. We shall destroy you if you dare come.

So you want us to call our core tribe who's done nothing but win worlds for countless years now on the most competitive server (EN) to beat up some random sweaty spastics on a VP world nobody care's about? There is only one challenge SFU has to complete and unfortunately or fortunately for you guys, you aren't that challenge. We already beat up the best of the Spanish more then once, The last 3 VP worlds we played we closed within weeks of opening. You don't want to be part of another statistic grouping. I mean I understand you think you might have a chance however CPS will probably run you all over shortly anyway and we prefer worlds where its elite fighting elite not elite fighting a bunch of kids with learning difficulties. That's bullying.
CPS are already sent to outskirts from getting rimmed at the center. I guess they just good against non organized tribe. Never thought EN servers are a walk in the park.

Oh the classic “im elite youre not worthy” excuses fail almost all the time. Come to en80 and prove yourself otherwise its just another girly gossip. We shall destroy you if you dare come.

Your literally not even on our radar to play. Maybe don't play a random VP world thats filled with a bunch of tribes that haven't won servers? I can't take you seriously.

CPS are already sent to outskirts from getting rimmed at the center. I guess they just good against non organized tribe. Never thought EN servers are a walk in the park.
Again... you're playing a VP world. And you assume that gives you the same accreditation as us?

Can i ask when was the last domination EN world you won?

I'll await your awnser.

Also apologies to let all your fan boys down however we are waiting for the next dom relo world. Feel free to come there but all your going to get is my big sweaty sack ran across your face.

Although something tells me your fan club perhaps easy challenges and then trys to talk with the big boys..

the real questionn who is better No Name or Warkings- alot are saying NO Name tribe is best, but stats say Warkings is best with highest lvl tribe too