• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

Leader of SFU, most call me Possessed and my partner in crime @Ldavinci123. Who the fuck are you? Another fan boy? You literally listed a bunch of tribes SFU ran over. Congrats. Stop barking my child or ill Bury you in your chair. You've been playing with SFU for years? Well that's a lie. Do you lie often?
I never said i played with SFU for years Possesed, but i have been playing with you for like almost 10 servers now in span of 2 years, we have won three servers together. I have nothing against you, just this rat LDavinci thinking he is someone by bullying and trashtalking every thread.

I said i have been playing the game many years, not with SFU.
Different username tho.

ScoViper, f off mate XD biggest clown after LDadicksi.
I never got banned, i abondened the game due to very big irl reasons, no time to explain it to a clown and loser.

Now i am a busy man waiting for Ldickski to join next server so i can pound him.

I will stop answering messages about cheating, but never lie you are a clean player when you are number 1 cheater in the game Davinci.
Cheating and crowning is the nature of the game nowadays so we have to go with it but never lie your ass about it when even Possesed knows you have been cheating your tiny no life ass off majority of your time in TW2.

See y'all on the battlefield if you have something to say.

Who the Fu are you little guy? I have been playing for years, i have been playing with SFU long time, BOOM, NRU, ELITE, WarTeam, CBS and all the top tribes in recent worlds. I am not a newcomer just because i have a new username.
you've been playing for years but don't know who he is? lol.
yeah, please spawn in the middle of me and my elite premade so you can get dunked on trying to fight me.

I never said i played with SFU for years Possesed, but i have been playing with you for like almost 10 servers now in span of 2 years, we have won three servers together. I have nothing against you, just this rat LDavinci thinking he is someone by bullying and trashtalking every thread.

Different username tho.

I never got banned, i abondened the game due to very big irl reasons, no time to explain it to a clown and loser.
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

"thinking he is someone" XDDDD yea im no one just the leader of the tribe that won the last dom world convincingly and was top 5 the whole time

Different username tho.

You've been playing with us for 10 years? I formed SFU 2 years ago from various vets and leaders across EN. You are not part of that. Are you that desperate for some clout? There's like 30 people in the SFU discord and I know each one extreamly well.

"thinking he is someone" XDDDD yea im no one just the leader of the tribe that won the last dom world convincingly and was top 5 the whole time

This
Now i am a busy man waiting for Ldickski to join next server so i can pound him.

I will stop answering messages about cheating, but never lie you are a clean player when you are number 1 cheater in the game Davinci.
Cheating and crowning is the nature of the game nowadays so we have to go with it but never lie your ass about it when even Possesed knows you have been cheating your tiny no life ass off majority of your time in TW2.

See y'all on the battlefield if you have something to say.

Retrospective LD would level you with 0 crowns and in comparison to crowning he rarely crowns out of early game. I crown more. Issue with crowning? Don't play TW2 on an elite level. 0 Crowns 0 win. That's the reality of the game now.

Also what's your issue with scripts? Apologies for having a life and if you simply can't beat us then that's your issue not ours.

We will be on the next domination world and we win that too.

Who the fuck said i have been with SFU for 10 Years? it clearly says 10 servers!! Mate i am playing with a different username the past two worlds, fuck sake.

And i clearly said i don't give a fuck about crowning or cheating it is nature of the game, fuck sakeee why can't people read what i write instead of coming with cum of shit.

Also do not fuck with me, you guys have been inviting every player to your discord server that have been in your tribe.

Do you remember when Chickerino and Ldadick got banned? both at the same time a few servers back. All your core players got banned Possesed, it was a dead VP world already when it started.

Also he doesnt crown early game?? FUCK off Possesed, you really are pissing me off and i respected you.
Didn't Davinci CROWN AND CHEAT his ass off in that VP server???? Before BP dropped he had 2 moled barbs to 4K next to him he farmed the crap out.

Btw i was in the same tribe with you over there, i wasnt with enemy tribes.

Last edited:
Who the fuck said i have been with SFU for 10 Years? it clearly says 10 servers!! Mate i am playing with a different username the past two worlds, fuck sake.

And i clearly said i don't give a fuck about crowning or cheating it is nature of the game, fuck sakeee why can't people read what i write instead of coming with cum of shit.

Also do not fuck with me, you guys have been inviting every player to your discord server that have been in your tribe.

Do you remember when Chickerino and Ldadick got banned? both at the same time a few servers back. All your core players got banned Possesed, it was a dead VP world already when it started.

Also he doesnt crown early game?? FUCK off Possesed, you really are pissing me off and i respected you.
Didn't Davinci CROWN AND CHEAT his ass off in that VP server???? Before BP dropped he had 2 moled barbs to 4K next to him he farmed the crap out.

Btw i was in the same tribe with you over there, i wasnt with enemy tribes.

You stated that you played with us for 10 servers that's not true. The VP world you are talking about wasn't SFU that was our B team playing there. We were playing two worlds consecutively, one was VP one was DOM, both we won.

Again you truly do not understand how SFU works. I can screen shot SFU discord there is 28 core players in the actual SFU discord then around 45 in a separate discord. Please don't try and tell me how I run or operate a tribe I built. SFU discord is extreamly closed off so again stop lying you seem incredibly hurt by us.

Yes Chick and LD got banned what's your point? I also got banned and we still won that world with banned players.

You've literally spent the last day on the forums crying about LD crowning and cheating only to contradict that'd by saying 'you don't care about crowning or cheating' do you care or not? I'm so confused.

You claimed in your last comment to have played with SFU and we won worlds together or maybe it's just your English but that's not true!

Listen I understand fully that people want to relate to us or be part of the tribe because we do nothing but dominate nearly ever server that we decide to play but..... Dude relax with the comments lol you seem like a needy child.

Did you create a new name because we destroyed your last one? Perhaps don't hide behind new alias.

Also again... I said LD DOESN'T Crown much apart from early game. Anyone who spends countless amounts of crowning in late game needs to assess their skill.

Last point - MoLing barbs isn't cheating.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lies

Different username tho.

Just in case you missed your own words.

Possesed you fool how can you be so butthurt and deny me playing with SFU?

Why the fuck in Davincis tiny brain would i be acting cool to have played with SFU? Lol, firstly it is a game dont take it too serious thinking you ran a business or something, you don’t and you look like a fool when you talk like this about SFU being something special when your core players are cheating most of the time.

That VP world was only multis, Alts and shitserver without any good known player in it to fight.

I am not crying over cheating or crowning you dumb Davinci asslicker.

I was just defending the Spaniard for the 10th time!

SFU are nothing more than a clown meme tribe multi accounting and cheating nonstop.

Now stop fucking writing every Forum about SFU.

Also i know moling barbs isnt cheating, you Said he dont crown but he does, moling them barbs in 2-3 days of server was crowning now gtfo.

Possesed you fool how can you be so butthurt and deny me playing with SFU?

Why the fuck in Davincis tiny brain would i be acting cool to have played with SFU? Lol, firstly it is a game dont take it too serious thinking you ran a business or something, you don’t and you look like a fool when you talk like this about SFU being something special when your core players are cheating most of the time.

That VP world was only multis, Alts and shitserver without any good known player in it to fight.

I am not crying over cheating or crowning you dumb Davinci asslicker.

I was just defending the Spaniard for the 10th time!

SFU are nothing more than a clown meme tribe multi accounting and cheating nonstop.

Now stop fucking writing every Forum about SFU.

Also i know moling barbs isnt cheating, you Said he dont crown but he does, moling them barbs in 2-3 days of server was crowning now gtfo.

Hahaha you actually make laugh buddy.

I have 0 clue who you are in the first place you've done nothing but lie and call us cheats (even though you don't have a problem with crowning or cheating)

You've tried to lie and say that we won worlds together and played with SFU for 10 servers lol which is just a complete made up story.

You said LD was cheating because he MoLd barbs (even though MoLing isn't cheating) you just suck and probably have €0.52 in your bank.

Your literally contradicting yourself constantly it's insane I can't cope debating with such a brain damaged individual.

Yes I run SFU like business because I run my own businesses in real life that's probably why and it works great. Finely oiled killing machine. I can hear your jealousy.

Your reality and imagination are far to inter tangled my friend.

Again... one last time...I said LD doesn't crown late game only early. Are you incapable of reading or do you just type the first thing that comes into your deluded mind?

Can I suggest you get tested because I believe you have a underlying mental disorder and I can't help to feel a little concerned

How do you know i haven't played with SFU 10 servers? Probably more than 10 but can only remember up to 10.

and no, you are the one who are getting hurt in the butt right now, i can see it how you are trying to defend yourself xd, also you and that clown of yours Davinci or whatever his multis call him, you are the ones that can not read and are starting a dumb debate, not me, you decided to join the clowns side.

But i am just curious, how the ffff do you know? You admited that i played with you in that VP world, or how would i know Chicken is chickerino? and how would i know around 5-7 of us got banned, and with us i mean your tiny D avinci and Chickerino amongst a few others.

and about SFU core players being cheaters that have been banned for botting, scripting, multing, spying... it is a known fact, it is like a unspoken word.
Everyone knows it.

I am gonna stop wasting my time on two unmature kids that doesn't even play this server.
Also i do not give a fk if you admit i played with SFU or not, afterall it is a new username so how the fk would your tiny brain know.

Have fun trolling, bullying and only talking about how great SFU are every second sentence you write.

How do you know i haven't played with SFU 10 servers? Probably more than 10 but can only remember up to 10.

and no, you are the one who are getting hurt in the butt right now, i can see it how you are trying to defend yourself xd, also you and that clown of yours Davinci or whatever his multis call him, you are the ones that can not read and are starting a dumb debate, not me, you decided to join the clowns side.

But i am just curious, how the ffff do you know? You admited that i played with you in that VP world, or how would i know Chicken is chickerino? and how would i know around 5-7 of us got banned, and with us i mean your tiny D avinci and Chickerino amongst a few others.

SFU hasn't played 10 worlds. Just stop with the lies or prove your story which you can't because I know everyone in my tribe. You are not one. Sorry that breaks your heart.

Everyone knows chickerino has chicken it's not exactly ground breaking you actual mong of a boy

Alright kid, have fun Possesed just wait til i join next server to clap you both and then i will message you who i am.

Now see ya Dumbssesed, and i hope you keep your mouth shut on my realm forum LDadick.

Alright kid, have fun Possesed just wait til i join next server to clap you both and then i will message you who i am.

Now see ya Dumbssesed, and i hope you keep your mouth shut on my realm forum LDadick.

You're literally just another simp enjoy another VP world you seem to like them. judging by your vocabulary your either 13 or have the mindset of one. Unsure what's worse. Also stop lying! it doesn't look good.

zzzzzzzzz imagine yall fighting between eachother when the real and only problem is the tw2 team, argue at them not at eachother