• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

captc

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Bojnice Castle on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

No relocation adds a bit of strategy to the game as you need to design a plan before acting but it's slow, the speed needs to increase.
Relocation is more beneficial for ones who cheat. They just need to focus on pumping out units, noblemen and just bounce them all over the realm.

Last edited:
Most my TW experience is still in TW1 so non-relo feels way more natural to me. Imo neither method is necessarily bad, they just create different strategies. But that's just me, to each their own lol.

No relocation adds a bit of strategy to the game as you need to design a plan before acting but it's slow, the speed needs to increase.
Relocation is more beneficial for ones who cheat. They just need to focus on pumping out units, noblemen and just bounce them all over the realm.
both have different strategies but non relo encourages crowning more as crowning a nuke on non relo is more impactful. non relo's also more rigid and slower, and in a game that sucks time and money for long periods of time like this one does, i just don't think many people enjoy playing it anymore.
also non relo encourages alting as it is defender favored

both have different strategies but non relo encourages crowning more as crowning a nuke on non relo is more impactful. non relo's also more rigid and slower, and in a game that sucks time and money for long periods of time like this one does, i just don't think many people enjoy playing it anymore.
also non relo encourages alting as it is defender favored
Yeah defense is much more powerful with on no relocation. Maybe what could be done is increase recruiting time for all defensive units.

Speaking of alt accounts.... On Yielden realm, the majority of active players in GLD are multi accounting. It's crystal clear obvious and they'll bring this tactic with them no matter.

Yes, I notice alot of multiaccounts not as bad as it was- you need to report them to have them looked into or they may get away with it for 1/2 the server and by then the damage is done

Greetings Tribal Wars 2 Forum!

I am Omniscient, the most well-known forum speaker in Spain. I generally use wonderful language to express myself. However, English is not my mother tongue, so I apologize if you detect any spelling or expression errors, I use a translator.

A few weeks ago, I was invited by other Spanish friends to be part of the English worlds. The Spanish worlds are in decline, they are easy to win. I haven't played there in a long time. I've been commenting on the worlds for years.

I was told that the English worlds were high level, that they were the most complicated worlds, and I came here hoping to find a challenge. After a few weeks of playing, I can say that you are only superior in the use of traps (bad) and crowns (lawful). Your level of play is still just as pathetic.

In Spain, the bot does not exist, our administration bans immediately for the simple fact of having it installed on the PC. I guess your administration turns a blind eye because otherwise they don't eat. I can understand it, but there are absolutely brazen cases. You all use it, so let's focus on exposing these true beasts and gods of the bot, aka noobs.

The most striking case, apart from the top players who spend hours sending automated attacks to the new barbarian conquests, is that of Cabbagge Patch Supremacy (CPS), you really have to be very skilled to grow without doing anything, the bot works . I ask the administration what you need to ban. In his hands is the bloody knife and next to it the lifeless body. Do you still need to investigate who the murderer is? Ridiculous.

I will play this world and obviously I will win it, you are bad players, but I will make sure that everyone on the other servers knows that you are not the best, you are just the most cheating. Level 0. A lot of catapult, a lot of bot, a lot of troops, a lot of crowns, but zero strategic knowledge, it's like playing against children. I will keep reporting about the new movements in the world. Your favorite speaker says goodbye.

Omniscient.