• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Alcázar de Segovia

yeah, best but not THE BEST, lol
This, again, makes little to no sense. Study your english a little harder, Yevgeniy.
I feel the same way about you
Cool man! I know a lot of people who don't, though. The most recent world SFU joined we got a free unity tribe because people like us. Most people who know of Majestic say they're a bunch of toxic cheating cowards. But alright man, you think whatcha want!
(mind you, the same world i'm talking about contained a few majestic players and about 12 of their alts. they got ran over by a b tier tribe that we utterly dismantled. you guys couldn't even get through the noobs to get to us, lmfao.)

Nobody knows Majestic we are a closed squad
That's the funniest thing you've ever said to me. Tons of people know of your rampant cheating and dumb playstyle. I've had people who have played with you on EN worlds asking when we're gonna play again and smash you.

You had your chance, and you showed the best you could and shit your pants in a major way
i mean i dunno about allat brotha. the world wasn't really competitive thanks to inno and your rampant alting and multi hundred k crown accounts, but you'll deny that just like all the rest. btw, i've watched people script and not get banned. just depends on what they're using, so myself and no one else has reason to believe you guys don't cheat, lmfao. mind you we were 500 vills and multi mill points ahead of you guys at the time of the bans, and you had to merge in your mortal enemies to even stand a chance vs us, and even then you guys started to lose. waaah waaah waahh script waaah waahh u guys got banned so we are better waaah waaahhh.

L

You didn't have to script, but you did, because you are shit compared to us and deep down you know it, we beat you without cheats, otherwise we would have been banned and not you, unlike any other world INNO took as serious as they can stance on anti cheating and look what happened, the true skill and persistence prevailed

I wish you were brave enough to face us in a fair game but you already showed your true disgraceful colors, so piss off

You didn't have to script, but you did, because you are shit compared to us and deep down you know it, we beat you without cheats, otherwise we would have been banned and not you, unlike any other world INNO took as serious as they can stance on anti cheating that world and look what happened, the true skill and persistence prevailed

I wish you were brave enough to face us and you already showed your true disgraceful colors, so piss off
1664942192605.png

what kind of skill is this btw? can u teach me?
Also no, they didn't take a serious stance on anti cheating or they'd have banned scripters every week or two and not every few months. What they did ruined the competitiveness of the world and everyone except you guys admits that, because if you guys were to admit that you'd also have to admit that you were losing until said bans, and god forbid you do that.

What kind of skill is farming a barb every 15 minutes without stop from multiple villages of the same player so it doesn't grow on day 180 over 90 points? So not you not your team mates can get any loot, study the game

You know some basic things, and you can make a program to do automated actions for you, but you lacking understanding of most important game principals

What kind of skill is farming a barb every 15 minutes without stop from multiple villages of the same player so it doesn't grow on day 180 over 90 points? So not you not your team mates can get any loot, study the game

You know some basic things, and you can make a program to do automated actions for you, but you lacking understanding of most important game principals
so are u gonna teach me how to mass invite link like you guys did or not

also unsure of that skill.
1664942535026.png

these are the barbs in my home prov on 75 so idk

We didn't have any alt tribes, those idiots from Prime is a different set of players from Russia who made themselves invited on our crusasde, we are much more superior than they are, and the game showed that

We didn't have any alt tribes, those idiots from Prime is a different set of players from Russia who made themselves invited on our crusasde, we are much more superior than they are, and the game showed that
no not that one, what about yourdream (DMA) or tesla? tesla even had the same alts friday and devid used on 63 lmfao!
or yourdream that was lead by n0ut - i mean fiz03 - i mean - oh wait! same person!