• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Alcázar de Segovia

I'm Ukrainian so shove it
What kind of skill is farming a barb every 15 minutes without stop from multiple villages of the same player so it doesn't grow on day 180 over 90 points? So not you not your team mates can get any loot, study the game

You know some basic things, and you can make a program to do automated actions for you, but you lacking understanding of most important game principals
I mean, I know the game designers and software engineers are important, but I fail to see how a deeper understanding of people like Henrik Klindworth or Christian Reshöft is going to make you any better at the actual game...

I was refering to House of Tards, they look decent comparing to others, funny name as well :D

Myself, I never did any multi accounting and beat you fair and square, get over it
thanks mate, were doing really well right now against NWO and 2WO, not much ground shared with NoN right now but we shall see

6w4mz4.jpg

Banana, say wherever, but I myself did not cheat and very proud of it!

It is true that members of -V- same as members of SFU got banned and not without a reason, -V- players learnt their lesson and didn't have multiple bans, unlike your lot who had several waves of bans as if you were invincible to justice, and consequently lost

Those are the facts!

I came to that world with high hopes for fair play and battle of true skill but it turned out to be a shitshow with your players refusing to follow the rules even after the first wave of bans that serverd as a warning. From my point of view your players felt like they won't be able to compete with us because they are inferior to us, but who knows what the real reason behing it, perhaps they are just really shitty people, I don't know. I do accept the idea though that by looking at our Godlike level of playing you thought that we were using scripts and bots ourselves and felt using scripts justified but your lack of self confindence played a bad trick on you.

Lets leave this world behind us, it only proved that script abusing will always be present in this game and no matter how hard TW2 team will try, we will never have a decent world in TW2 again. My only hope that speed rounds will be introduced and we will hold some sort of tournaments between different tribes or even servers.

Banana, say wherever, but I myself did not cheat and very proud of it!

It is true that members of -V- same as members of SFU got banned and not without a reason, -V- players learnt their lesson and didn't have multiple bans, unlike your lot who had several waves of bans as if you were invincible to justice, and consequently lost

Those are the facts!

I came to that world with high hopes for fair play and battle of true skill but it turned out to be a shitshow with your players refusing to follow the rules even after the first wave of bans that serverd as a warning. From my point of view your players felt like they won't be able to compete with us because they are inferior to us, but who knows what the real reason behing it, perhaps they are just really shitty people, I don't know. I do accept the idea though that by looking at our Godlike level of playing you thought that we were using scripts and bots ourselves and felt using scripts justified but your lack of self confindence played a bad trick on you.

Lets leave this world behind us, it only proved that script abusing will always be present in this game and no matter how hard TW2 team will try, we will never have a decent world in TW2 again. My only hope that speed rounds will be introduced and we will hold some sort of tournaments between different tribes or even servers.
last bit i totally agree with btw.
the rest is a bit of kool aid drinking. you guys do have some decent players - skill level is roughly equal depending on who's playing from SFU. we have a more skilled playerbase, though it isn't see every world. but the bit that you left out is that scripting was punished that world significantly more than multi accing, which your tribe did to a degree i've never seen before.

I do accept the idea though that by looking at our Godlike level of playing you thought that we were using scripts and bots ourselves and felt using scripts justified but your lack of self confindence played a bad trick on you.
I honestly don't know if you're joking or not.
Setting up automated alts for DT, or putting commands in the Commander is considered skilled play? It's considered nice programming at most.
But we all know Majestic, the mighty conqueror of the banned!

To my knowledge, nobody in -V- was setting up alts for dt, it's an amature tactics that perhaps many of your friends accustomed to

And concerning commands in the Commander, I will say the same thing, I myself didn't do it, and players who got banned in the first wave of bans, haven't used any automated software after that, unlike your mighty players who actually got banned for that.

If I was a stranger to that world and used simple logic, I would easily found flaws in your accusations, both teams were using bots, both teams would get banned, but only one got banned, not the other, so shame on the ones who got banned, and there is no excuse for it

What an irony, break rules because you can't compete with our skill, get banned, make excuses that you won only because we got banned

Lol

Last edited:
To my knowledge, nobody in -V- was setting up alts for dt, it's an amature tactics that perhaps many of your friends accustomed to

And concerning commands in the Commander, I will say the same thing, I myself didn't do it, and players who got banned in the first wave of bans, haven't used any automated software after that, unlike your mighty players who actually got banned for that.

If I was a stranger to that world and used simple logic, I would easily found flaws in your accusations, both teams were using bots, both teams would get banned, but only one got banned, not the other, so shame on the ones who got banned, and there is no excuse for it

What an irony, break rules because you can't compete with our skill, get banned, make excuses that you won only because we got banned

Lol
I have literally watched people script and not get banned. It is entirely dependent on what you are using. This is, as are most things you claim, false.

Also, the fact of the matter remains that most people who didn't even play that world know about all of the cheating, and that includes the alting from Majestic. If you guys are the cleanest, most honorable tribe ever, then why have I never heard that from anyone but Majestic players? I've played with players who have played with you who talk about all of the cheating.
You DID only win because of bans. Would you have won without them? Who knows? Because the fact is that most of your conquests were from banned players. That is the truth, and you cannot argue with that.

Did I get it right? The world lasted for almost a year, and most conquests were made in 5 day period when you got banned?

I don't know what you are smoking but that is very humorous

And I know that we would win, we were prepared to play this world for 3 years if necessary

And before you start blabbing about how you dreamed about winning against me, I admit that I took a break when I got COVID for a couple weeks, while sick it was exhausting fighting a guy after a month of defending against same second trains sent twice a day with 2 paladin nukes in front of them on all my villages in one province that was 3 days noble speed march away from all my other villages, If only he didn't used commander to which he publicly admited he would fall as an easy prey to me

On the first place, how you let me take your entire province while I was 3 days away from you is beyond my understanding, and sure as hell no player was banned at that time

Did I get it right? The world lasted for almost a year, and most conquests were made in 5 day period when you got banned?

I don't know what you are smoking but that is very humorous

And I know that we would win, we were prepared to play this world for 3 years if necessary

And before you start blabbing about how you dreamed about winning against me, I admit that I took a break when I got COVID for a couple weeks, it was exhausting fighting a guy for a month who would send same second trains twice a day with 2 paladin nukes in front of them on all my villages in one province that was 3 days noble speed march away from all my other villages,

On the first place, how you let me take your entire province while I was 3 days away from you is beyond my understanding, and sure as hell no player was banned at that time
We had a million plus point lead and multiple hundred vill lead, lol. Don't be foolish, you know how script bans work. You know what you're saying is wrong and you're just trying to angle it to sound differently than what is true.
You didn't take anything from me. Maybe after I quit, but that wasn't me.

I am talking about Cyberlord/Darklord whichever real account he owns

When we started the war the lead you had was like 3 kingdoms lead that you gained by MERGER not taking any villages from us, so stop fooling yourself, boy

And the "lead" you had once the bans hit was like couple percent

I am talking about Cyberlord/Darklord whichever real account he owns

When we started the war the lead you had was like 3 kingdoms lead that you gained by MERGER not taking any villages from us, so stop fooling yourself, boy

And the "lead" you had once the bans hit was like couple percent
You merged in your sworn enemy, DAC, and SFP. You do not have a leg to stand on. Be quiet with that kiddo.
I am not talking about when the war started. We had a lead that we took from you when the bans hit. A few percent is pretty large in a long standing dom world, so not particularly sure what you're on about there.
anyway new house of the dragon out so afk for a bit

hopefully it doesntsuck

I'm talking about the lead that you had from the very beginning because of pure numbers and barb munching, the lead that was shrinking every month, every week and every day is a "used to be a strong position that is going downhill now", so saying that you were winning at any point of the war with us is comical, don't get facts twisted in your imaginary world