• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Cards

DeletedUser

If you use a general card, say medic, with an attack, and the defender dodges do you still lose the card?

DeletedUser486

I canceled an attack because the timing was wrong and lost the card, so I'm guessing yes to your as well.

DeletedUser

Good to know. Not sure if that seems like a good outcome. Spend real money on an item that gets wasted because an online/talented player dodges attack... If a medics use is to revive slain units on the battlefield yet my units show up and swing axes at the air, who needs revived? Ranger seems more like a hired mercenary scout that tells you the troop layout when you arrive to the battlefield and their services were used regardless of if the opponent dodged or not.

Just my two cents.

DeletedUser430

Zubbs1, anytime you use an inventory item (grandmaster, master of loot, medic, deceiver, ranger, or tactician) that card is considered used the second you hit support/attack, even if you cancel the attack. I happen to find this out the hard way lol.

DeletedUser

soon as you send attack youll lose the cards but its life eh