• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

GAME ON!!!!

DeletedUser3903

Hey hey Tribal Warriors and Warriorettes.....

I want to be sure you all know that a new game has started in the Competition section of the forum -
Try Your Luck at TW2 Powerball!!! Check it out and post your responses there.

We have more games planned so check back often :)

DeletedUser3951

hmmm Canadian eh - That Warriors and Warriorettes sounded more like something the commedian Harry Enfield's characters Smashie and Nicey would say lol

DeletedUser4323

Bob and Doug Mackenzie in the movie Strange Brew were playing road hockey. A car would come by and they'd call out "Car!" as if there were two teams playing and not just them. When the car passed they'd call out "Game on!" and start playing again. A Classic Canuck movie, that. LOL Anyway, that's what my comment was about.

And HOW is it that you don't know about the Mackenzie brothers? Next you'll tell me you never saw Strange Brew, heard of Celine Dion or enjoyed maple syrup flavored bacon!!! ;):D

DeletedUser3951

I have never heard of Strange Brew, or had maple syrup on my bacon YUK we dont eat stuff like that in the UK!!! But I have heard of Celine Dion.

DeletedUser3903

Need to tally them Crazymonkey28 and we always give it a day for everyone to have the full day with the different time zones :)