• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Game crashed unable to web site for TW II

• Thread starter DeletedUser3635
  • Start date

DeletedUser3635

The game crashed [w28] I guess you have problem with TW II, unable to get the web site.

DeletedUser3635

It is OK now, it would be good to know if we are to expect problems today, can a mod please advise on the situation, when you have the info yourselves of course.
Thank you.

DeletedUser3635

Game is running OK, but the time lag is now getting very bad, lots of tribe members complaining about the problem, anyone else having this problem?

DeletedUser4323

I haven't gotten any tickets for it yet. I haven't logged in, so I can't say if I'm getting the same problem.

DeletedUser3635

I haven't gotten any tickets for it yet. I haven't logged in, so I can't say if I'm getting the same problem.
I am keeping an eye open on feedback from tribe members, so far log in is OK, time lag appears intermittent, if I get any members having trouble I normally advise that they first log out, close browser, clear browser cache history, especially page file history.
If after doing this and re logging back in, they get problems, I would advise submitting a support ticket.

DeletedUser1098

Been fine, logged in all day mostly on my phone and occasionally on a PC.

DeletedUser4323

I am keeping an eye open on feedback from tribe members, so far log in is OK, time lag appears intermittent, if I get any members having trouble I normally advise that they first log out, close browser, clear browser cache history, especially page file history.
If after doing this and re logging back in, they get problems, I would advise submitting a support ticket.

That's great advice. Making sure to update their browser can help. I also advise those who use other browsers to try using Firefox and Chrome since the game is developed using them. My personal favorite is Firefox.

DeletedUser3635

Yes I had a member with video problems last week, but after my advice to clear his cache, restart browser etc, he logged in and everything was fine, so quite often it is simply too many page files in memory, it is quite surprising how many page files you can accumulate.