• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

[GAME BUG] Resource Deposit freezing/lagging

DeletedUser2071

Hello once again,

Well there is something going wrong with the Resource Deposit which is keep freezing/lagging once it's done and you can collect it.

What it's actually not right is when it's ready to be collected, you click on the button and nothing happens. After a while you get a message popped up that the job has not been done yet even though it has been done.

Screenshot evidence:
http://i.imgur.com/q53x32Q.png - Ready to be collected.
http://i.imgur.com/8BQ6BJL.png - When I click on the button to collect it, this message appears after a while.

P.S: It's not always happening, sometimes it works smoothly. Nevertheless I never run any other applications behind to make it lag.

Best regards,
Season.

DeletedUser486

Are those screenshots showing your progress into the "new job day"? So you gained that progress in the first 40 minutes, and then received that error?
Also, I'm wondering if the job to be collected was the last job of 6 and you had rerolled? I could imagine a possibility of the feature mistaking the reroll as the next countdown for jobs and negating your job if that was indeed the case.

DeletedUser2071

No, I received that message error after I clicked to collect the resource, it took like 5-10 seconds. I then had to close and open the Resource Deposit multiple times before I was able to collect it properly.

DeletedUser486

1. Was that the first job in the 12 hour time slot?
2. If not, how many jobs had you completed?
3. Did you click to reroll the job list before clicking to collect?
4. Does this happen multiple times in a job list or once per job list?
5. Does the job disappear when you receive the error message and then reappear when you have closed and opened the deposit again?

DeletedUser2071

1. No it wasn't.
2. Can't remember this one.
3. Never clicked to reroll the job list.
4. Sometimes it happens in the whole job list, sometimes only per job.
5. No it doesn't disappear, I simply close the error message and open the Resource Deposit again and then click collect. I repeat this until I receive the resources.

DeletedUser486

Thank you for your responses, I shall be attempting to reproduce the issue,