• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

FUN, FUN AND MORE FUN!

DeletedUser4393

Its a shame, after we were ready to merge them in for a victory and everything, they go and throw it away by allying RNS of all people, what a way to throw away a win

DeletedUser3567

Getting Nervous now Kitten... We will see who wins the server and who realy knows what there doing ;)

DeletedUser3567

Well i am liking these Odds... My Money is on MRT to fall faster than they realise

DeletedUser4393

Heh why did Raa think it was a better idea to betray us than merge into us and win? they actually think we're going to roll over dead for them?

Does TBK leadership also not realize this backstabbing behaviour will follow them for realms to come?
I dont think they thought this through very well, i think they did this out of jealousy, there was literally nothing wrong with joining our tribe, hes just a little upset baby

Well i am liking these Odds... My Money is on MRT to fall faster than they realise
You like the odds of having quite literally 0.00% chances? Also, I thought your plan was to think we're so much stronger than you and get into a good position, then wait for us to declare war? I guess I provoked you too much for your weak mind to handle ;_; I'm sorry.

Heh why did Raa think it was a better idea to betray us than merge into us and win? they actually think we're going to roll over dead for them?

Does TBK leadership also not realize this backstabbing behaviour will follow them for realms to come?
I dont think they thought this through very well, i think they did this out of jealousy, there was literally nothing wrong with joining our tribe, hes just a little upset baby
Yeah I said that to raaaaaa today actually. I don't think he's aware that the whole realm is aware of how he walks over alliance agreements and refuses to do anything about it. I mean, pretty much everyone who's been watching what's going on knows already that he lied to his closest ally, right in the face, twice. Well, spat on it, even :(
I guess this is the last time we're going to see TBK actually doing anywhere near okay.

DeletedUser3567

You like the odds of having quite literally 0.00% chances? Also, I thought your plan was to think we're so much stronger than you and get into a good position, then wait for us to declare war? I guess I provoked you too much for your weak mind to handle ;_; I'm sorry.

Yeah I said that to raaaaaa today actually. I don't think he's aware that the whole realm is aware of how he walks over alliance agreements and refuses to do anything about it. I mean, pretty much everyone who's been watching what's going on knows already that he lied to his closest ally, right in the face, twice. Well, spat on it, even :(
I guess this is the last time we're going to see TBK actually doing anywhere near okay.
Come on Kitten we shall see... You are a Bully Tribe and i will see fit to Rim you from this Server either way... TBK Grows Stronger

DeletedUser4393

IMO TBK should kick RAAA and accept the merge into us and just have it end there heh, members of TBK: know that we do not need a war, and if you participate in it needlessly, you will make a target of yourself.

DeletedUser3567

IMO TBK should kick RAAA and accept the merge into us and just have it end there heh, members of TBK: know that we do not need a war, and if you participate in it needlessly, you will make a target of yourself.
You do know that No Merge was on the table you Numpty so get up to speed before you comment lol

Declare War and we shall find out (jhin)
I told you, I'm a honorable leader and diplomat, unlike some others that I know =D I don't backstab :)
And are you just becoming aware of that I'm Jhin? Took you like 6 weeks to realise, whilst I've been going left and right saying so freely? hahahah
You do know that No Merge was on the table you Numpty so get up to speed before you comment lol
1. I don't think you have the right to call anyone a numpty
2. if you got on your knees and begged for forgiveness, maybe there'd be a merge :D