• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Full and complete Tribal Wars 2 guide.

I'm working on a full and complete guide for the game, which covers all aspects of the game for all players, ranging from beginners to 10-year veterans. I'm covering every subject with complete detail, statistics and case studies from various people, such as hibakusha for the calculator.

I will be posting it here shortly, but first, I would like to ask what you guys would want included. This is what I have so far.

1582665407786.png

Please recommend some more topics for me to talk about. Extensive lists are welcome.

(This is separate from the game's ongoing events or toxicity, please keep those in other discussions. Thank you.)

DeletedUser1431

I'm working on a full and complete guide for the game, which covers all aspects of the game for all players, ranging from beginners to 10-year veterans. I'm covering every subject with complete detail, statistics and case studies from various people, such as hibakusha for the calculator.

I will be posting it here shortly, but first, I would like to ask what you guys would want included. This is what I have so far.

View attachment 1506

Please recommend some more topics for me to talk about. Extensive lists are welcome.

(This is separate from the game's ongoing events or toxicity, please keep those in other discussions. Thank you.)

I think some of the more nuanced decisions like when to rush acad vs when to slow a bit; when to choose #rimlife and when to stick it out in the core, etc. would be helpful for folks.

DeletedUser5152

you listed external tools and farming twice. isnt that going to say the same thing for you?

Some people are born unable to read or contain their mental illnesses I guess. I see why you're named primitive now. Also, no. Please keep to the topic and learn basic propriety.

Guide should drop sometime today or tomorrow, in a WIP format.