• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Friendly competition

Black Out

Banned
So W54 has been open for around 90 minutes and I was 67 minutes into my Beginners Protection (About 10 minutes ago) And I think I'm also the first guy to break 10,000 loot at the moment xD How are all of you guys doing?

Attachments

• Capture79.PNG
    Capture79.PNG
    999.3 KB · Views: 262
So W54 has been open for around 90 minutes and I was 67 minutes into my Beginners Protection (About 10 minutes ago) And I think I'm also the first guy to break 10,000 loot at the moment xD How are all of you guys doing?
Oh, has it begun? I'm late then. Fucking shit that quarantine isn't in sweden.

Black Out

Banned
Oh okay, i was on the bus going around the city at that time.

I was sat doing university work so it played out quite well for myself. Hope you're gonna farm those barbs quickly next to you. You're in my province and I already mobilised 160 spears to grab whatever I can from down there :D

I was sat doing university work so it played out quite well for myself. Hope you're gonna farm those barbs quickly next to you. You're in my province and I already mobilised 160 spears to grab whatever I can from down there :D
Yeah, i'll be trying to grab a little but i'll probably go to another place.

Black Out

Banned
First 3,000 loot of the evening. Hopefully got 2 more barbs that'll give the same in the next 25 mins. Seen you actually restarted Edvin. You getting better res in your new location?

Attachments

• Capture80.PNG
    Capture80.PNG
    709.6 KB · Views: 236