• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Freebies but not freebies we have to pay for

What is the use of Gwendoline giving me 3 noblemen if I still have to pay for them in coins anyways? Using those 3 free noblemen put me in Coin deficit. Makes zero sense. I have to now produce 3 times the amount of coins needed for my next Nobleman. How does this make any sense?

No not true at all, 3 villages make little to no difference when you have 60 already, don't forget you have to build academies in those villages you used with the noblemen you "won". I find it ridiculous that it is supposed to be a prize you win in an event then you have to pay for it in Academy coins which cost a fortune in resources.

It is not necessary to have academies at the beginning to get a good amount of coins.

you can loot with the 5 towns (2 free and 3 conquered) and send resources with merc only to the main one where you have an academy.

This allows you to have a higher production speed of troops.

if you use your cards well, these 3 nobles can give you a great advantage over your enemy.

But, you should have 2 academy un case of need to reconquer any villa.

If you have 5 villages, but only one academy, is as easy as get your academy, and u will be out of Game.​

I appreciate what you are saying but it is not a prize if you are paying for it. I understand that it gives me instant noblemen and that is advantageous but the point is I am still paying for them with Academy coin, they are not really a prize I won.

With 5 villages, you can loot 50 attacks for each village.
that is, 50 * 5 = 250 attacks in total.

If you loot and profit, you could set a daily goal, for each town send 20k to the main town (where you have an academy) 20k * 4 towns = 80k to the main town.

almost 3 coins a day without counting looting in that town.

You will have 4 towns, for example defensive, and the offensive academy.

therefore, you will be able to have a sufficient defense (without having to spend all the resources on deff troops) and you will be able to send a quantity of resources to your town with an academy.

it is not the same to have 5k spears and 5k swords in 1 town, than 1250 of each for each town of those 4 defenders that you have​

In your point of view, you want to recover the coins quickly for what I imagine will be a train of nobles.

getting the 3 roulette nobles, possibly, it takes a little longer to get a train of nobles, but I assure you that if you play your cards well, you will be more powerful than a player with a train of nobles and 2 towns.

if you lose troops, you recover them before having 5 towns than 2.​

without a doubt, if you have the possibility of buying the noble train at the beginning, it is 100% recommended.

the order of the products does not change the result.
in this case, it only ensures a higher initial speed​