• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Forums Not Working on iPad/Apple

DeletedUser2650

You have probably answered this ad nauseam, but is there any way to get the Forum working on an iPad, iPod or Apple? Sorry to ask what has probably been asked many times.

DeletedUser486

The forums should be active now on iOS as of August 6th, please make sure your app is up to date.

DeletedUser2650

My app is dated July 14th 2015. It is not showing as needing an update, and when I search for the App, the same date version comes up, 7/14.

DeletedUser2650

We had an update scheduled August 6th to activate forums, though it may have been delayed.
https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/mobile-update.2725/

Thank you for replying... The app came out yesterday, and the forums are working!!! However, we have noticed one thing that I can think of so far. When we go to the Forum, then our Tribe Member List, the list does not show when one of us is under attack with the War Axe Icon. It doesn't show anything. Just wondering if that might too be fixable as we check on that often to help the "Team". Thank You again!!!

DeletedUser2650

We can't answer that, the whole forum part was not working to know for sure... At least I could not open the forum at all on my iPad.

DeletedUser

Regarding the attack icons, they do not currently work on mobile. At one point I thought they did.