• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Forte de Sagres

DeletedUser16

Tribe_Domination_Ends.jpg

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

The leading Tribe, Supremacy, now owns more than 70% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes on Forte de Sagres. The Tribe Domination event has thus now started.
With the start of the Tribe Domination players can now no longer register on this world.
As soon as a Tribe owns at least 80% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes, the realm will be closed and victors be crowned in several categories! Furthermore, all members of the winning Tribe will be rewarded with 200 Crowns each!

Good luck to all!

DeletedUser2302

By our calculations, we only need 282 villages to get to 80%. I would guess at our current pace, we will have this many by the end of the week.

DeletedUser16

Your tribe currently owns 79% of top 10 tribe villages, so yeah, you are pretty close. :)

DeletedUser2302

Supremacy now has 79.5%, with an estimated 125 villages left to take. When we obtain the 80% required, will we be given a poll about keeping the world open or ending it, same as world 3?

Most have assumed the world would be locked and that is what most of us would like.

DeletedUser2302

Supremacy now has 80% of the total village count of the top ten tribes.

DeletedUser1594

go look at en3's forums it obtained 80% 2 weeks ago and see what you will go through

DeletedUser1323

go look at en3's forums it obtained 80% 2 weeks ago and see what you will go through
We are aware of the difficulties. The tribe/world would just like to have Innogames acknowledge the game is over. The dragging of their feet only irritates the players they are trying to keep. They want to be able to make a decision to move on to EN15 or go to other worlds or simply quit.

DeletedUser2122

We're aware that supremacy has reached 80% however you guys will have to be a bit patient till our CM @Dement0r gets online. Once he is on he will announce the winner,award your crowns etc. We just ask that everybody stays patient since its not exactly as simple as clicking one button,since this is a temporary endgame our CM's have to do everything such as awarding crowns manually(afaik)

DeletedUser1323

We're aware that supremacy has reached 80% however you guys will have to be a bit patient till our CM @Dement0r gets online. Once he is on he will announce the winner,award your crowns etc. We just ask that everybody stays patient since its not exactly as simple as clicking one button,since this is a temporary endgame our CM's have to do everything such as awarding crowns manually(afaik)
I understand that this is just the beginning of the process. The issue is the lack of communication. Putting a post like this from the CM/FM to state that the issue is being worked on is a start of that process.

DeletedUser1594

I understand that this is just the beginning of the process. The issue is the lack of communication. Putting a post like this from the CM/FM to state that the issue is being worked on is a start of that process.
I think you are missing the point, if you look at en3 and see how we were complaining you can get an accurate count of how long everything takes, en3 was the guinea pig, everyone else can easily follow what went on there

DeletedUser1323

I think you are missing the point, if you look at en3 and see how we were complaining you can get an accurate count of how long everything takes, en3 was the guinea pig, everyone else can easily follow what went on there
sheckel, there is no point to miss when we are speaking on two different topics. I was not even responding to you. I was responding to Cuddles stating a lack of communication. I understand totally what is going on and dement0r has completed his part of the process. The world is won and will be completed in due time after the poll closes. I was given a detailed response from the CM/FM I was asking it from. Thank you for your comments on how to avoid all of the extra drama.

DeletedUser2302

I asked H.T for a rematch and didn't get much of an answer so on EN15, will it be EN3 vs EN6? And jezhir and shekel finder can duel?

DeletedUser1323

I am going to finish up on EN09 before starting a new world. H.T were whipped so badly it would be a worse rematch from the beginning. They maybe would win a roll of used toilet tissue.

DeletedUser

I am going to finish up on EN09 before starting a new world. H.T were whipped so badly it would be a worse rematch from the beginning. They maybe would win a roll of used toilet tissue.

You reroll and reuse your toilet paper rolls? ? ? Wow ... That's either really pov of you or your attempt at smack talk gone horribly wrong . Either way, we are very very amused so thank you ! ;)
Also, have you heard of winning gracefully? Perhaps not. . .

I asked H.T for a rematch and didn't get much of an answer so on EN15, will it be EN3 vs EN6? And jezhir and shekel finder can duel?

If I talk myself into it, I might see you on the battlefield and then perhaps we can have a proper chat, if that is what you wish ...........

DeletedUser1891

Just to clarify, Battlefield is where people Fighting...not Chatting about it, the second one called Tavern.
Kit, you've done your Chatting part already (and failed), maybe a proper Fight will suit you more in next worlds

DeletedUser

And I was just about to congratulate you on your achievement. But to do so requires talking . Pity....
Perhaps I shall take your advice and say it through interpretive Fighting? ...