• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fish Pond Newsletters Thread

DeletedUser2369

Ok, educate me, whats the difference? How can you be organised but not able to coordinate?

DeletedUser

I dedicate more time to my tribe than you think, the reason why I spend so much time on those newsletters is to get my tribe engaged, and your tribe worked up, crush your morale, it's obviously working because your pathetic responses are amusing.

Ask electra how much time I spend on the game ;) she's got all my times in her messages.. even my address ;) come at me, I don't care, I'll still be the last one standing, my tribe has dedication and organization, you're basing assumptions on one player who got "banned" or quit, whatever.. lol.

We know we're far more organized, we take more villages off you than you do off us.

We're really not scared of you, so come at me bro.

DeletedUser2416

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/organization
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coordination

Any more silly questions and you will go in the book...
wp_naaughty_bk.jpg

Edit: All images, especially large ones, are to be put in spoilers. Please read the forum rules. -Yato

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2369

Thanks for the link. From that i see that organized is defined as:
having a formal organization or structure, especially to coordinate orcarry out for widespread activities

Whats the point of organisation if you cant coordinate?

DeletedUser

@Dement0r

We here at Big Fish love you <3

Thanks for finally providing us with a Colin, then letting us Win the competition to be able to afford him <3.

DeletedUser2369

@steve so you dont know? Or maybe you realise youv talked yourself into a corner.
organization is of no use if you dont use it.

DeletedUser2416

@steve so you dont know? Or maybe you realise youv talked yourself into a corner.
organization is of no use if you dont use it.
It's no use crying now. I did warn you that you would go in the book if you asked any more silly questions. Now I really must go to bed I'm getting old you know.

DeletedUser2369

really? if your gonna avoid a question, at least be original about it.

DeletedUser2291

2 million more points and big are taking the lead with no signs of slowing down

The big fish has eaten the small now all that's left us pick our teeth with the bones

DeletedUser2570

Congratulations for TSF on getting a new leader better change the name first :) Can't have remnants of CHIP's legacy left can we :) or else it wil crumble again