• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

First Time

DeletedUser3206

It's my first time playing, i started off in the North East since that is where i'm from in england, was wondering if there is any tribes i can join with exp members that can teach me the ropes? Thanks

DeletedUser

NW is where England is located and en16 has not started.

DeletedUser

It has not popped up on my screen :/ and i will be spawning on the NE see you there

DeletedUser1914

duke your delusional en16 has began..... refresh your browser or something haha

DeletedUser486

It's my first time playing, i started off in the North East since that is where i'm from in england, was wondering if there is any tribes i can join with exp members that can teach me the ropes? Thanks
Rule 1. Don't tell people your time zone or else they will target your night time.

DeletedUser3206

First time i'm playing tw2, but is that by any chance a feature where a tribe member can watch over your account?

DeletedUser145

The first thing to do is find out where you are relative to everyone else. A good tool to use is http://www.tw2-tools.com/. Find a tribe that you feel comfortable with. Tribes are good for support and helping new players learn how to succeed.