• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Final war trashtalk thread

DeletedUser

Its February 8th and we finally have this servers final war!

Therefore I'm opening a trashtalk thread for everyones smack talk, propoganda and all that other stuff.

I'll begin. What was that OP ASH? you just lost 70 nukes on me without any damage whatsoever :>

DeletedUser2785

Well I thought you knew the answer when you came asking for spies,Rank#2 tribe with all rank players looking for spies in a Rank#3 tribe :p

DeletedUser

Ha. Well its always good to have a spy, no matter the rank, its nice to know what your enemies are up yo, wouldn't you agree. Its a shame though that the OP group led by your warlord didn't launch any attacks at the end of the day to their target.

DeletedUser486

Ha. Well its always good to have a spy, no matter the rank, its nice to know what your enemies are up yo, wouldn't you agree. Its a shame though that the OP group led by your warlord didn't launch any attacks at the end of the day to their target.
This opens up the possibility that, depending on the tribe (since I have no idea how it is run), an op was posted to be run by several players but not all players to be launched at a certain time against a certain player etc etc.
It would be brilliant if not all the tribe was signed up and those that were signed up were told that it was a faux mission.

If this just happens to be true, you:
-Declared your spy before any useful information has apparently been gleaned (an op not firing)
-Helped cut down the possibilities of who the spy could be between those who knew about the op and those who don't.

Even if it isn't all true, you still admitted to a spy before it damaged a real op.

Either way, you are endangering your spy. Are you really the player leading the opposition on this world?

DeletedUser2785

Well spies are required for the inexperienced not suited for that kind of tribe .

DeletedUser

This opens up the possibility that, depending on the tribe (since I have no idea how it is run), an op was posted to be run by several players but not all players to be launched at a certain time against a certain player etc etc.
It would be brilliant if not all the tribe was signed up and those that were signed up were told that it was a faux mission.

If this just happens to be true, you:
-Declared your spy before any useful information has apparently been gleaned (an op not firing)
-Helped cut down the possibilities of who the spy could be between those who knew about the op and those who don't.

Even if it isn't all true, you still admitted to a spy before it damaged a real op.

Either way, you are endangering your spy. Are you really the player leading the opposition on this world?

Well that OP mail was sent to everyone and everybody to be seen. They might as well take a random guess from 130 of their members so don't really think there is much trouble for him. Not to mention ASH talks about:
a) Completely useless gibberish
b) Some masterplans they never end up doing or do super sloppy.

The only reason I do bother checking what ASH is talking about is for the rustled jimmies and having a good laugh as they plan their "counterattacks". To be fair their every counter attack is the same, I don't seen spies for that. Attack Duntrul, it'll surely work now, the other 15 times he was just lucky etc. etc.

DeletedUser2785

I don't seen spies for that. Attack Duntrul, it'll surely work now, the other 15 times he was just lucky etc. etc.

"I don't seen spies for that."make me laugh :D and we never thought to make someone celebrity unless someone thinks of it.Luck is he term i think neither of us should use as it hardly plays any part,rather i say opportunity comes and goes.

DeletedUser

A typo :>
Well I'm not using that term this is what your tribe players said as I have asked them if they are not bored of donating BP all the time. Guess you should start by teaching your guys on how to get good at this game but I guess if there is no example of that within a tribe for that it is kind of impossible.

DeletedUser2785

Well maybe you mail them so the like you and thus donate you BP's at least we made you richer than the rest,admit it.

DeletedUser

Not that I am complaining, its not really a bother and its nice to see nukes dying one after the other. Explain to me one thing though, Goat, I started fighting ASH when we were outnumbered in my own kingdom 1 village to 5 and now we are almost double the size of you in the region, how come that after all the big words you throw at me ASH is yet to have a single successful operation, wouldn't you say that the leadership is at fault? You should take responsibility for the state of the tribe, especially now that 05etwi isn't active anymore and you are the sole leader.

DeletedUser2504

SWG: poaching your top players, nobling your inactives and boasting about defeating your tribe. Right from the very beginning :D

I wonder why the BD - SWG borders are relatively quiet. My guess is a last-ditch effort from SWG to recruit the actives before rolling over the inactives in a final declaration of victory :D

DeletedUser2785

Not that I am complaining, its not really a bother and its nice to see nukes dying one after the other. Explain to me one thing though, Goat, I started fighting ASH when we were outnumbered in my own kingdom 1 village to 5 and now we are almost double the size of you in the region, how come that after all the big words you throw at me ASH is yet to have a single successful operation, wouldn't you say that the leadership is at fault? You should take responsibility for the state of the tribe, especially now that 05etwi isn't active anymore and you are the sole leader.
Well you are wrong at one thing that " I do have one player for whom ASH is still ASH " he was one player who who was in leadership when we were leaderless and he is still here,and i do appreciate your help but if it would be wrong to say that ASH by any chance of in comparison with SWG,and we are still standing no matter how much you hammer us,whether you being in 4CE,Illuminat,T.C,will be more for your mistakes.I am not leading a tribe like SWG or BD most of our tribe players were inexperineced with TW in the 1st place and still we are kicking,and that will be a good Insult for SWG and 4CE which disbanded.

DeletedUser

Well you are wrong at one thing that " I do have one player for whom ASH is still ASH " he was one player who who was in leadership when we were leaderless and he is still here,and i do appreciate your help but if it would be wrong to say that ASH by any chance of in comparison with SWG,and we are still standing no matter how much you hammer us,whether you being in 4CE,Illuminat,T.C,will be more for your mistakes.I am not leading a tribe like SWG or BD most of our tribe players were inexperineced with TW in the 1st place and still we are kicking,and that will be a good Insult for SWG and 4CE which disbanded.

I don't think any of my former tribes should be ashamed of you still being around. Every tribe change was due to legit reasons and my core group is intact so it really doesn't affect those guys you've been fighting all this time. You can sugar coat it all you want but the fact is the same. ASH is in constant decline, my front is always gaining villages, don't think I didn't have new players over here, they can do great things with proper guidance.

DeletedUser2785

I don't think any of my former tribes should be ashamed of you still being around. Every tribe change was due to legit reasons and my core group is intact so it really doesn't affect those guys you've been fighting all this time. You can sugar coat it all you want but the fact is the same. ASH is in constant decline, my front is always gaining villages, don't think I didn't have new players over here, they can do great things with proper guidance.
Well the thing is you are always cornered with yourself and your little pack maybe that's why you said there is nothing to be ashamed off,If your previous tribe was a small tribe like the axes then I would have retaken my words but this is tribal wars not a group or individual wars,you can say " You don't have the right because your tribe doesn't fit such profile and stuffs..:mad:" However tribe disbanding with 50 active members is quite poor especially when they cannot help their leader for their own ambition.

DeletedUser2504

SWG: poaching your top players, nobling your inactives and boasting about defeating your tribe. Right from the very beginning :D

I wonder why the BD - SWG borders are relatively quiet. My guess is a last-ditch effort from SWG to recruit the actives before rolling over the inactives in a final declaration of victory :D

Oh look, a month later and SWG has proven to be a complete dud. Color me shocked that a tribe that's never seen a proper war is completely falling apart after finally meeting some competition. The leader is getting nobled up as fast as nobles can be produced. GG, Leeds Rejects.

DeletedUser2785

Oh look, a month later and SWG has proven to be a complete dud. Color me shocked that a tribe that's never seen a proper war is completely falling apart after finally meeting some competition. The leader is getting nobled up as fast as nobles can be produced. GG, Leeds Rejects.
Man that hurts ;)