• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Final fairwell!

I have decided to no longer support the game/company. For the record I have never cheated in the game, it is just proving you can't compete fairly. For the moderators over the years that have tried to keep the game fair and decent, I appreciated it. For those who have been part of the problem, I will just leave it at that. I met a lot of great people over the 7? years I have played. The game in its beginning is one I really enjoyed. Now it is a Gwen invested, coop abusive, mess that still was somewhat enjoyable. The last straw for me was the bug laden US server whose bot detection program failed. Nobody that knows me has ever called me a liar of a cheat. I won't support a game/company that won't even investigate a possible error that they made. They lost a lot of good people who have been really loyal to the game, myself included. I wish everyone who played fair and still plays a happy holiday and hope they have a good year. Kenalan62, Aethaeryn, and Wraak. (also known as Ken in the real world).

@wraak

I didn't even realise you were playing man...
:oops:

Damn should have pm Ed me

What's going on mate. What's ur situation
Can't believe u haven't seen u here

I am his brother and play part time over the years. He is completely gone and won't have anything to do with the game/company. He was finishing this world because he was trying to mentor a player. That player went inactive, so he is done. They "in theory" detected him using bots on the US server, which he didn't. Won't tell him when, where, or how he was detected, just their detection program detected him. Started first world on US server, a little later here. Never has had a infraction/ticket on rules except calling a player cussing at him a pissant. It was thrown out when they saw what the other had been doing/saying in message. Gave him a permanent ban on the US server, no appeal even considered etc.... If you know anyone that is playing US server it is worse then the game has ever been for problems now. Probably the reason for the faulty detection program. He won't be back. If you know any non-inno games that you think he would like, I could pass them on. Sad thing is he is a retired disabled vet. who was a programmer for his whole career. He played this game way to much and put in tons of hours farming and playing within the rules. Probably got banned because he was setting alarms to farm and try and catch up on a US world after RL kicked his butt due to his having to help our parents. Elderly Dad of ours had heart surgery and he had to do all errand, shopping, etc... for several months. Still doing it, basically in home care for them.

I believe you can be detected even if you have software downloaded but don't use ...

Best to wipe all farming bots off your system just to be sure.

I only play on app atm so I'm safe but it'd very worrying even if ur coops have software downloaded
And don't use but get u caught u as coop could get banned to! Lol

They need to rethink it a little I believe

He doesn't have anything on the computer. He is using our parents computer which barely runs the game while away from home. I am his only coop and I don't even know what a bot looks like. There was no cheating or bots on any computer.

The US server is turning villages gray and then orange. Player villages aren't detected as there villages, have to click on them 2-4 times to get them to change, spy counters going backwards, and tons of other issues. Be glad you are here on the EN server. US isn't even playable right now. The game can't tell anything apart or as what it should be over there. Great time to ban people for cheating when the game can't even run over there.

Anyway since I knew he wouldn't be back on, thought I would answer your question. He is looking for a new game to play with a different company. If you have any ideas, let me know. I will pass them on.

The manager/support person, isn't even reading the messages. Since he was banned on all worlds over there, he asked them to delete the account. He returned the same message that he was detected using bots and his account wouldn't be returned. Obviously not even reading support messages at all.

Well that's a shame sorry to hear he's done ....
Yeah sometime it can get frustrating.

Maybe we ll cross somewhere at some point again who knows :)

I'm not too sure who you are, i'm bad with usernames, but good luck. No one should ever have to apologize for leaving this hellscape. getting out is a blessing