• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Filters not resetting

DeletedUser1603

In Overview, Commands: used to be that we could set a filter to verify specific information and once you got out of Overview all filters would reset to ALL.
Now if you filter anything it stays filtered even after logging out of game and re-logging or refreshing.
Could we get it back to refreshing filters as soon as you get out of Overview?

DeletedUser1594

Rade i dont think you are going to find a lot of support on this idea. They changed it because there were a lot of complaints that it would reset. It now makes it a lot easier if you are doing maintenance on your villages via the current system

DeletedUser1603

Thanks Shekel Finder, but i still think it should go back to the way it was!
My opinion

DeletedUser2369

i prefer it as it is. Imagine Im looking through my sab tagged villages looking for villages with <5 spies. I have to go to a village to rebuild the spies. then go back to the overviews to find the next one.
Under the current system, i just have to scroll to where i was. Under the old system Id have to reapply the filters, then reorder the villages, then scroll to where i was.
I understand why you might want it to reset. maybe a button could be supplied to "reset to default"? this makes it easier for you to reset, but doesnt require me to fully set up the filters everytime.