• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

[Feedback] 5 days of spring

Honestly the game would be much better if you cut out all of the p2w. If inno is that desperate for money, make a world with a monthly subscription of a certain dollar amount that gives EVERYBODY the same amount of crowns. After those crowns are used, no more crowns can be bought. It would revive your game because the p2w just kills the game and everybody would be playing on even playing grounds. Also it would be easier for enforcement to be made on players who are abusing the dupe method of troops and resources. This option would bring back old players and revive the worlds. You can still keep your p2w realms and worlds up but at least give a fair option for the players who want to play on even playing grounds. For example, say the subscription to join the world is $50, inno would make good money on top of the playing grounds being evenly matched. This would also eliminate the people who use multiple accounts to benefit themselves, or forces them to pay another $50 to play which inno would gain more money in the process. Once the $50 worth of crowns are used from the players you have crowns disabled. I think it would be a good crack and be fun to see who actually has skills in this game vs who can pull out the biggest wallet.

CultsPist

Banned
I am the man who single handedly destroyed this game!
Actually, I retract that - I am the only one who never cheated, who contributed to the death of this game. By sheer talent and skill, my opponent's blood did spill!! And the crybaby moderaters censored and banned, enforcements that remind me of the black and tanned.
inb4 banned for racist (read a book)

Honestly the game would be much better if you cut out all of the p2w. If inno is that desperate for money, make a world with a monthly subscription of a certain dollar amount that gives EVERYBODY the same amount of crowns. After those crowns are used, no more crowns can be bought. It would revive your game because the p2w just kills the game and everybody would be playing on even playing grounds. Also it would be easier for enforcement to be made on players who are abusing the dupe method of troops and resources. This option would bring back old players and revive the worlds. You can still keep your p2w realms and worlds up but at least give a fair option for the players who want to play on even playing grounds. For example, say the subscription to join the world is $50, inno would make good money on top of the playing grounds being evenly matched. This would also eliminate the people who use multiple accounts to benefit themselves, or forces them to pay another $50 to play which inno would gain more money in the process. Once the $50 worth of crowns are used from the players you have crowns disabled. I think it would be a good crack and be fun to see who actually has skills in this game vs who can pull out the biggest wallet.
you are an NPC, talking to a wall. i can't believe you don't know you're some sort of glitch in the matrix. tell INNOGAMES of all people to cut p2w. HA. haaaaaaaaa. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. but jokes aside, why tf would you take 5 minutes out of your day to write this cringe post and actually expect a single person to listen to you when it's clear that this game is a discontinued-support cashcow?

I am the man who single handedly destroyed this game!
Actually, I retract that - I am the only one who never cheated, who contributed to the death of this game. By sheer talent and skill, my opponent's blood did spill!! And the crybaby moderaters censored and banned, enforcements that remind me of the black and tanned.
inb4 banned for racist (read a book)
no idea who tf you are so i doubt this

also maebae just for your knowledge, this glitch doesn't have a fix in the traditional sense in which you're thinking. it's the byproduct of inno decreasing their server costs by over 1000% to increase profit margins and milk spenders since skillful playstyles are not rewarded. the tw2 servers hardware is on the level of a 20 year old pentium laptop, bro. not to mention it's all bandwidth capped. if you want the glitch to be fixed, it's not a matter of a dev fixing it with code. simply paying an actual appropriate, human-like amount for the servers would automatically fix this glitch as well as over 15 other issues in the game, some of which are even (far) more gamebreaking than the glitch you're thinking of. but anyway, it's never gonna happen, game is only gonna keep going downhill since devs are not allowed to spend more than 1 hour a month doing anything tw2-related and they will never make the servers run properly again since all they want is $$$$$$$$$

also please for the love of god let this be the last time i see you crying for justice, go do something better with your time/life. and i dont mean play valorant

CultsPist

Banned
you are an NPC, talking to a wall. i can't believe you don't know you're some sort of glitch in the matrix. tell INNOGAMES of all people to cut p2w. HA. haaaaaaaaa. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. but jokes aside, why tf would you take 5 minutes out of your day to write this cringe post and actually expect a single person to listen to you when it's clear that this game is a discontinued-support cashcow?

no idea who tf you are so i doubt this
if you say you don't know then you are either
- new
- lying
- lacking in the brain

Sounds like a poor mans problem. If you can't afford to play TW2, i would suggest you find another game like My little pony. Maybe you'll have a chance there.

CultsPist

Banned
yes im a new player bro, teach me, write me a guide pls
You and your mates already know you don't need a guide or any skill to win the game anymore.
Also, Jhin. Cringe. A dissertation of all the obvious, may as well have copy and pasted the wiki
And you do know who I am, so stop lying. Everyone in the forum knows who I am. I took the entire game by storm and made it my little playground

CultsPist

Banned
Sounds like a poor mans problem. If you can't afford to play TW2, i would suggest you find another game like My little pony. Maybe you'll have a chance there.
It isn't just the crowning, it is the unlimited resources and unlimited free coins / nobles and impossible troop counts.
But judging by your snarky comment I am willing to bet anything that you are one of those cheaters

You and your mates already know you don't need a guide or any skill to win the game anymore.
Also, Jhin. Cringe. A dissertation of all the obvious, may as well have copy and pasted the wiki
And you do know who I am, so stop lying. Everyone in the forum knows who I am. I took the entire game by storm and made it my little playground
still literally no idea who you are other than some attention farming randy the clown

ok i asked around, i understand now... i didn't think someone could be more of a joke than hurtlocker lol. but keep wanting to be me, it's cool. i'll autograph something if you want

It isn't just the crowning, it is the unlimited resources and unlimited free coins / nobles and impossible troop counts.
But judging by your snarky comment I am willing to bet anything that you are one of those cheaters
Hihi i love when losers cry in forums :)
"But judging by your snarky comment I am willing to bet anything that you are one of those cheaters"
I'll take that as a compliment + you can sit in my lap if you want and i can teach you how to play.

CultsPist

Banned
ok i asked around, i understand now... i didn't think someone could be more of a joke than hurtlocker lol. but keep wanting to be me, it's cool. i'll autograph something if you want
that's you? you're jhin? yikes, so you were talking about yourself in the third person? no one wants to be you.
Hihi i love when losers cry in forums :)
"But judging by your snarky comment I am willing to bet anything that you are one of those cheaters"
I'll take that as a compliment + you can sit in my lap if you want and i can teach you how to play.
i am the reason everyone resorted to cheating. i dominated every world i put my mind to. also, i don't consent to your very... grapey actions that whatever your culture seems to normalise.