• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fate of Thy World

DeletedUser1914

There was once a world full of players this world was known as Igre De Sao Roque Ninth of its Kind at the beginning there was many tribes and players but as the months moved on they dwindled.Wars were waged and enemies and allies were made alike.Eventually it came down to 5 deciding factors after the subsequent dispersing of the powerhouse MYM from which tribes the like of EMR picked useless weight while others held their hand.It came down to 3 major powers the CSR or the west the EMR of the north and the vast forces of the east south and central WTB.CSR was not to last and was merged into EMR.
And it came down too but two forces of extreme proportions EMR and WTB from the downfall of CSR they held an alliance and yet an alliance it could not be called thee.for EMR secretly plotted behind the Honorable WTB's back with the Minor tribe of PtG untill the leaders of WTB grew sick of EMR's treachery against the crown and rebelled .Such is the beginning of the deciding war of our realm!
fc550x550white.jpg

DeletedUser2674

“The board is set, the pieces are moving. We come to it at last, the great battle of our time.”
– Gandalf

DeletedUser2627

How else do you win a world? Being allies till' you die of old age?

DeletedUser2084

There was once a world full of players this world was known as Igre De Sao Roque Ninth of its Kind at the beginning there was many tribes and players but as the months moved on they dwindled.Wars were waged and enemies and allies were made alike.Eventually it came down to 5 deciding factors after the subsequent dispersing of the powerhouse MYM from which tribes the like of EMR picked useless weight while others held their hand.It came down to 3 major powers the CSR or the west the EMR of the north and the vast forces of the east south and central WTB.CSR was not to last and was merged into EMR.
And it came down too but two forces of extreme proportions EMR and WTB from the downfall of CSR they held an alliance and yet an alliance it could not be called thee.for EMR secretly plotted behind the Honorable WTB's back with the Minor tribe of PtG untill the leaders of WTB grew sick of EMR's treachery against the crown and rebelled .Such is the beginning of the deciding war of our realm!

Ehh I got sick of your tribe doing as it pleases so here I am, crushing your members. You guys took barbs in my tribes provinces when we both agreed we wouldn't, you nobled our inactives when we said we wouldn't and we've had aggression from your side on my members unprovoked.
And then you turn around and say we plotted behind your back.. You had it coming for a while.

I like it how you went from a WTB hating person to a fanboy in a month or two. Weren't you the one saying WTB were the internal inactive nobling kings? Heh.

Anyway, let me know when you guys do decide to attack us. Getting quite boring of this one sided war where we do everything whilst you guys scramble to defend.

I mean.. in the last 2 days alone we've taken 60 villages to your 14. Your tribe as a WHOLE has taken 14 villages in TWO days. Guess we're off to a good start :)

DeletedUser2674

you've been taking a lot of our inactives, good job. ask your members how that assault on me went. i slaughtered so many nukes and nobles.

DeletedUser2084

you've been taking a lot of our inactives, good job. ask your members how that assault on me went. i slaughtered so many nukes and nobles.
Inactives? Like who? Esthar City? Rhegar? Naster? Noblestone? Heh. Good one. Better ask Esthar/Naster how their assault went on me. Naster chickened out the second he knew he wouldn't be able to take a single village from me and moved onto someone else. Cute.

DeletedUser1914

tbh i only stayed in wtb because of certain people...now that said people are ...absent i see no reason that and i'm heading into the very last term of my senior schooling which means Assessment and tests and graduation/formal i really don't have time to manage an account(s) in the center of a war.
That said im still lurking around so your correct sephy I am inactive as is the account i was co-oping

DeletedUser2084

tbh i only stayed in wtb because of certain people...now that said people are ...absent i see no reason that and i'm heading into the very last term of my senior schooling which means Assessment and tests and graduation/formal i really don't have time to manage an account(s) in the center of a war.
That said im still lurking around so your correct sephy I am inactive as is the account i was co-oping

Heh, cute. Btw I just re-read your opening post and boy could you be any more wrong. This is why every tribe and every player not in WTB hates WTB and is actively fighting against you ;)
Now keep trying to poach players and beg for alliances with the other tribes hehe.