• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Farming

I remember see somewhere concerning troops and resources. It stated that x troop gathers more x resource more than the others. Does anyone know about this. Looked at the wiki but did not see anything.

Spears gather more x resource
Swords gather more x resource
Archers gather more x resource
HC gather more x resource
Ax gather more x resource
LC gather more x resource
MA gather more x resource

Thanks

DeletedUser3087

Probably not the answer you are looking for, but been playing the game for years and never heard of it, could mean I am ignorant or that it doesn't exist...who knows?

But just for instance to make sure I am understanding this correctly
you are saying as an example when axes are farming they would collect more wood than an archer , and that an archer would collect more gold than what an axe would?

Probably not the answer you are looking for, but been playing the game for years and never heard of it, could mean I am ignorant or that it doesn't exist...who knows?

But just for instance to make sure I am understanding this correctly
you are saying as an example when axes are farming they would collect more wood than an archer , and that an archer would collect more gold than what an axe would?

It is like this: EXAMPLE
Spears tend to collect more iron than wood or clay
Ax tend to collect more clay than wood or iron

Mainly what I am trying to get at is which resource do each of the troops collect more of.

DeletedUser4828

its about warehouse if i can say so...doesn't matter the units. if u have in storage 4000 wood, 6000 clay and 5000 iron that means will be a 4:6:5 report ...so in case u go to plounder 3000 ress means u will capture 900wood 1100clay 1000 iron(something like that). soldiers always capture more from where is more. i hope i explained well and my english is understandable

DeletedUser3087

It is like this: EXAMPLE
Spears tend to collect more iron than wood or clay
Ax tend to collect more clay than wood or iron

Mainly what I am trying to get at is which resource do each of the troops collect more of.

That was what I took from your previous comment. Don't believe the troops gather more of a certain resource than others. What noob101 said is true if I rephrase it a little. The amount of resources available in a barb plays a role in the amount you gather of each... Barb has a level 24 timber camp and only a level 10 clay pit and iron mine, you will tend to get more wood as it gets replenished faster.

@noob101 don't worry mate my English sucks balls too