Forwarded Farm Limit

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by rhaegar2, Oct 3, 2017.

1. rhaegar2

rhaegar2 Berserker

Remove the limit on number of attacks per village to farm. I could be farming alot more than i am if you removed it.If you say itd create an unfair advantage for the players who have the time to play vs those who dont....go stuff yourself full of packaging .If it makes it unfair then to me it makes it even to the players who arent paying for innos coins...

2. Undiegnome

Undiegnome Swordsman

Gotta say, I've never understood this cap on farming runs either. It wouldn't change the dynamic of the game in relation to war ops, and if someone can farm they should be able to.
    Time poor players can get co-op partners to farm if they wish

3. dagda mor

dagda mor Axeman

Majority of coop's will not farm for you. I agree get rid of the farming cap.

4. carrot70

carrot70 Nobleman

I dont belive the 50 attack limit is introduced to the game only to cool down the most active players. I belive its introduced because it would be some server/pc issues etc if the number of attacks was free. My experience is that the game starts to lag when you have an big amount of commands going out. Its also an issue when you have an large amount of incomings. Some of this problem is related to reports. Android version becomes unplayable when you recive 1500+ incomings, especially when this lands in a short time frame. It works better on pc but it is some issues when the amount becomes big enough. It might be my pc/phone isnt good enough but it isnt that bad either.

5. rhaegar2

rhaegar2 Berserker

alot of our members on deva are experiencing the same.its the servers.easiest way we have found to stop it is to delete the farming reports but to also clear your browser cache as tw2 keeps a toooonnnnnn of stuff in your cache that just accumulates and slows you down regardless of farming lmao

6. Coolnite7

Coolnite7
    Staff Member

Home Page:
    Forwarded to developers to look more into this.