• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Farewell and Congrats

I'd like to say thanks to the many players that made this victory possible. There is probably too many players to name and many have come and go. First off thanks to nonononou (rip rank 2) , white star, MightyZeus and Captain Sly for being part of the core leadership in the early mid game and who were with me on en25. Secondly many of the new players that joined us early - Echo, Matzz, Nadek and Madclown, (fastest serk nukes ive ever seen), kds33, considerably bad, welch, Gilgawath, Incomming, ant0. Special mentions to Mugambo for being the top defense player and a HC machine (rare these days). Also props to ANBU for being a powerhouse in the late game and just putting crazy hours for the tribe. Also mentions to Jackosaurus and Mightlord for being some amazing off players and just wrecks stuff when left to their own devices.

I must also thank the many that joined us later in the world stevecarter (still cant believe you actually survived the early-mid game), mark4744, random murders, billy12345 and manusoupp and being great players. In the latter stages of the world I was far less active and King Darich took up management and did an excellent job; special thanks to him for keeping the tribe running smoothly. And my personal thanks to marshallruss for being a crazy good, honorable and trustworthy player not just on this world but in every world I've played with him. I could go on listing more and more players but ultimately everyone had a part in the win and thanks to all that were with me in TNS.

Lastly I'd like to thank the opposition for their part in making this world competitive - Teemoning who lead Devils' Advocates and djp8 who lead The Dead Rabbits and warking/boss4life/king darich who lead War Team. Props especially to aspen13 and exotic spb for being some of the best players I've come across.

DeletedUser4951

congratulations, so when does the world end? do i have time to send out all my troops one more time just for the smell of it?

DeletedUser4951

i sent all my troops at you guys. i figured you might want some more defense point. happy end of the world to you.

DeletedUser2369

congratulations, so when does the world end? do i have time to send out all my troops one more time just for the smell of it?
its not obvious, but it is easy to find. Go back to the forum homepage, scroll down untill you find this worlds forum, under the world name, and under the open date, it says in small text "World Closes: January 15th, 2019"