• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Endgame

DeletedUser2302

It should be imminent, I'd bet about 2 hours from now. It would be nice to get a leaderboard update.

DeletedUser1594

I'm not in this world, so I'm curious was there a merge to end it?

DeletedUser2302

Yes, 3 of the top 10 tribes have merged and at last count, we had 69.7% of the villages in the top ten.

DeletedUser2302

Oh I revise my prediction, we have 17,157 out of 24,735 villages, so we need 159. Pete, what do you think? 24 hours?

DeletedUser1323

A question for support, does the world immediately get closed once dementor confirms the 80% goal is reached?

DeletedUser1594

no, en3 is already past 80%, dement0r created a poll in the forums to see if people wanted the world to continue, so far its a no as there is one more day left on voting, once that happens im guessing the world will be over. so once you get to 80% it should take probably 10 days

DeletedUser2122

What he said.:D
once the 80% Mark is reached dementor will set a poll asking whether everyone wants the world closed. Also worlds have to be closed manually.

DeletedUser1323

What he said.:D
once the 80% Mark is reached dementor will set a poll asking whether everyone wants the world closed. Also worlds have to be closed manually.
Thank you Cuddles Assistant. I also messaged dement0r directly but did not get a reply yet. It is good to have some information because there are a lot of questions being thrown around and I like giving out accurate information.