• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

EN65 Map

Tribal wars 2 Map.PNG

A very colorful map as always in the early stage of the game.

The big battle is between Rank 1 vs Rank 2 / Rank 3. Just a few more weeks until half players will quit then we will see how things will go. Not too many information to give right now.

P.S I dont play this realm but i like making maps, so if some of you decide to give me some diplo information about this world, feel free to message me ingame. Good luck to everybody !

Dragon Lair have several tribes
TDH
TD2
TD3

Better to just put all 3 in under a single colour under the highest rank of their family (in this case currently Rank 3)

Tribal wars 2 Map.PNG

So.....long story short, because i dont like to write too much, if NIB will resist about 2 more months, The zerg will start to have problems with inactives so watch out for that. The rest are too small but they can slow down The Zerg from focusin only on NIB. I still dont know what are the diplos so enjoy the map only.
Tribal wars 2 points.PNG

Bashpoints are talking too...

View attachment 2451

A very colorful map as always in the early stage of the game.

The big battle is between Rank 1 vs Rank 2 / Rank 3. Just a few more weeks until half players will quit then we will see how things will go. Not too many information to give right now.

P.S I dont play this realm but i like making maps, so if some of you decide to give me some diplo information about this world, feel free to message me ingame. Good luck to everybody !

PS: I don't play this world

'buys 240 cats and loses his nuke on a random'

PS: I don't play this world

'buys 240 cats and loses his nuke on a random'
I wasnt playing then....but TW is a drug you know :p....i didnt bought the cats even if you believe me or not....your mates lost some good farms and HQ's and some WH's too...I usually dont play offense and i did not calculate too good. Anyway i know i did a mistake ofc and im not showing my balls off and i dont like to lie about me....even if i do mistakes or not.....the good thing is that i know when i do a mistake and i assume that :). All money that went to TW were 4 euro....and that was few days ago for those nobles haha.

P.s is easy to have 240 cats and 7k axes if you have HQ at 8 after 1 week and all your focus is building army and farm.

Last edited:
Sorry for attacking your tribe....nothing personal...i just hate MRT's

That's the whole point of this.

We hate MRTs.

This is very new to us as welln I'm guessing you haven't really read our description on why we are doing this.

We used to be really close as well (tribe mates actually) crazy :) I know you very well.

You had 240 cats when you had less then 1500 points and your barracks was spied at level 9.

Thanks.

I know is hard to believe that some players are doing good without using crowns. But man...i am not someone to argue to believe me...as simple as it sounds: you believe me or not, i dont care :)

crazy would you mind doing another map im curious on the placement as well a lot has changed as well as new top 5 tribes