• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

En25 not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4406

EN25 is down site is not being located..

as this is not a moderator problem but a problem on a developer level i would like to get some information from the game development team. A note please why this is happening and how they will stop it from happening in the future.

We had this kind of issue a year ago in CU and the devs instantly jumped on a live stream speaking up what is going on. can we have that?

DeletedUser4403

I wouldn't hold out hoping for a live stream when they apparently can't even let us know that unannounced maintenance is going on, I doubt whoever is meant to tell us about these things could get a stream going.

At this point I no longer even care what's causing the issue. I just want an actual InnoGames employee (not an unpaid forum moderator, no offense to those guys though) to announce something. At least post a thread in the Announcements board, why is it there if it's not used.

DeletedUser3951

We are aware of the issues and as soon as I hear something I will post an update.

DeletedUser3903

Starting new threads on the same subject is not productive. As the Mods have stated, the server is down and the Game Developers are aware and are working on it. As Mods, we have nothing to do with server maintenance and we are here with you to assist you.
This thread will be locked as it is a repeat. New threads opened on this same subject will also be removed.
We did not know about this any earlier than you did.

DeletedUser4406

Starting new threads on the same subject is not productive. As the Mods have stated, the server is down and the Game Developers are aware and are working on it. As Mods, we have nothing to do with server maintenance and we are here with you to assist you.
This thread will be locked as it is a repeat. New threads opened on this same subject will also be removed.
We did not know about this any earlier than you did.

i have looked at simulator and im gonna lose 5 nobles and half a nuke because i was unable to be there to time a second nuke.

DeletedUser3903

i have looked at simulator and im gonna lose 5 nobles and half a nuke because i was unable to be there to time a second nuke.
There is nothing we can do if the server goes down Nita93. This is unfortunate and is being worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.