• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

En22 prechatting

DeletedUser300

Just talk here about en22 I suppose.

I'm hoping quit e a few people are gonna come right? right? Or are you guys gonna chicken out on me? :p

I'm ready to make my TW2 comeback and kick some butt. And now with the schools wifi network access... triple my farmer rotations! This is gonna be so much fun!

I'm sure I'm not alone waiting for en22. Oh god I'm just talking to myself again...

ps: if shrimp should read this I'm inviting you over :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3669

school network wifi???

lets speak about a few people that killed the wifi due to playing on it.... :D :D :D

okey. im in xD

DeletedUser300

school network wifi???

lets speak about a few people that killed the wifi due to playing on it.... :D :D :D

okey. im in xD

Shht nobody shall notice it and we have 4 wifi networks (for different people) so :D

Now time to brush up on early game tacts...

DeletedUser

Maybe i should join this realm :confused:

pls come. but no MRT pls dear sir. I played in the west EN20 and u guys..... let's just say you guys blobed hard. stay below 60.

on another point it's worse if T-P join En22... they bring the cheating......

I fought a dude i had cleared and loyalty on 10% when he suddently get support, and i asked mushroom about it, and the dude had not asked for support in T-P forum nor did he say anything to his squad mates???? to make it worse he was an korean.
the player name was: art of defence. pretty sure he was multi account playing because i get attacked by several players from different tribes and cleared and they attack perfectly coordinated.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser300

pls come. but no MRT pls dear sir. I played in the west EN20 and u guys..... let's just say you guys blobed hard. stay below 60.

I fought a dude i had cleared and loyalty on 10% when he suddently get support, and i asked mushroom about it, and the dude had not asked for support in T-P forum nor did he say anything to his squad mates???? to make it worse he was an korean.
the player name was: art of defence. pretty sure he was multi account playing because i get attacked by several players from different tribes and cleared and they attack perfectly coordinated.

Lol lets hope TP learnt their lesson, or I shall teach em again (with your help right?) :p anyway weird mushroom just got banned I also noticed and was like: what just happened? Oh well. Any chance I could join the premade and learn some tricks of the trade or am I gonna have to go at it solo? ;)

DeletedUser2847

Not sure if i start. 22 is probably to early depends a bit on other players to. And the recruiting/barbnobling etc always depends on what type of tribe im into. Sometimes its a smart move to recruit all over. And other times its better to do what the superior tribes do. Keep the number down but kick and noble away the players that dont grow and participate good enough:D. I was never planning to play EN 20 Just got tricked into it a week after it started so it wasnt so much i could do with the direction of the tribe. It was already a mess when i started. Manajah is a good warrior but he have never been a diplomat or leader:)

DeletedUser2847

Look at stats at Art of defence/Art of support. You will notice a couple of 2-3 days no playing. And suddenly both was gone.

DeletedUser1201

Guys, where we do not have any issue with this thread.. but lets not turn it into bashing a tribe or simply about proclaimed cheaters. If that becomes the case, then we will close this thread. Thanks all!!

DeletedUser3833

pretty ridiculous how this went down xD no announcement no msg not even the subforum with the usual competitions xD

DeletedUser3725

my guess they where in a rush .

and monday is a odd day for opening too

DeletedUser300

I haven't found a barb with resources yet, but I HAVE found some players that have some :p

Your right I don't have either, I do have found a player turned barb with resources! it seems people on this world love hitting the restart button... :D

DeletedUser2048

Your right I don't have either, I do have found a player turned barb with resources! it seems people on this world love hitting the restart button... :D

And players that will one day turn barb because I've made them quit ;)