• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

EN22 chit chatting

Nothing to see here boys and girls :p....

So any opinions on the tribes that are popping up thus far? I just know im a scrub so if anything im just dead weight

DeletedUser2742

Well, there is this loser called Undiegnome, no doubt soon he'll start annoying people left and right

DeletedUser3903

MMMM hmmmm... heard about this one. LOL

Well, there is this loser called Undiegnome, no doubt soon he'll start annoying people left and right

DeletedUser1323

Nothing to see here boys and girls :p....

So any opinions on the tribes that are popping up thus far? I just know im a scrub so if anything im just dead weight
You being dead weight is actually giving credit to all the albratross's out there :)

DeletedUser300

Good stories? Like how Inno trolled me, 50 res away from BH did a reset on my resource deposit.

DeletedUser3725

I'm still suprised that the player count didn't went up so much since beginning, wonder why.....

DeletedUser300

if this was meant to my post .....
i mean we started with about 800 and now we are Just by a bit over 3k . thats not much compare to other worlds when they started .....

Well this isn't Bastille x) Or Huniade/Juval for that matter.

DeletedUser1594

DeletedUser1323

The likelihood of 50k player worlds are probably a thing of the past, but compared to en21, en22 has almost 3x the amount of players that en21 had at this time
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en21/world/
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en22/world/

en21 after 5 days 874
en22 after 5 days 2530
I tend to agree the days of a 50k player world have been over for sometime. The record is 61159 from EN10. Most of the recent worlds end up in the 30-35k range by the time it is mature.

DeletedUser3578

It is being worked on. Try refreshing your screen... that seems to take care of it for now.
Yeah, that's what I've been doing. It's just annoying. Glad to hear, that it's being looked into, though.

DeletedUser3725

And it Beginns ......

So everyone beating the shit out of the others for the second day without protection :)
Love it ....

Any other news ?

DeletedUser300

Just more punching and playing hide & seek :p

also wondering why I see 2nd villas lagging behind, mine is sitting at 500+ pt and other player with same level points as my main villa only has 300pt or even less lol.

DeletedUser1323

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. It's just annoying. Glad to hear, that it's being looked into, though.
Yes, this is due to the timber camp bug and this should be resolved with the next roll out. Now if it actually does fix it, have to wait and see.