• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

EN22 chit chatting

DeletedUser300

So talk here about EN22 stuff, now that we have our realm forum up.

So how much have you all looted? I got 12K almost :D

Also nice to see of the few players on EN22 quite a few are from the forums :3

DeletedUser1594

I try to upgrade my res pits quickly so I don't have to farm as much

DeletedUser2742

Hi All! Nice to be here! How are you?

*crickets.....

DeletedUser2742

How do you upgrade res pits?
It's just part of the village build Carrot! The quests will lead you to upgradeing the Clay Pit, Lumber Camp and Iron....er....thingy. Produces more per hour with each upgrade

DeletedUser2742

Whats this "Barbarian Boost" I see on the map? Golden Circles around Barbs. Is it new, whats it mean or have I always just not noticed it?

DeletedUser3903

Whats this "Barbarian Boost" I see on the map? Golden Circles around Barbs. Is it new, whats it mean or have I always just not noticed it?

A barbarian boost is when you boost resources in a barb you are farming. To do so - click on the barb you would like to boost. You will see all the little circles around the barb with your options... attack, spy, etc.... you will also see one that says "boost production". Click on that and it will give you the options for coins to boost wood, clay, and iron. This will increase the production of that resource by 100% of the resource you choose. You can boost one resource, two, or all.... this lasts for 3 days and yes, others can see it and use it as well.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3725

A barbarian boost is when you boost resources in a barb you are farming. To do so - click on the barb you would like to boost. You will see all the little circles around the barb with your options... attack, spy, etc.... you will also see one that says "boost production". Click on that and it will give you the options for coins to boost wood, clay, and iron. This will increase the production of that resource by 100% of the resource you choose. You can boost one resource, two, or all.... this lasts for 3 days and yes, others can see it and use it as well.
>it always says resource boost not possible <

DeletedUser300

Well you are being heard by me :p

nobody responded to my question of total loot tho.. So I ask again how much u guys got total? I got 18k by now but I'm dropping in rank so fast (not) lol.