• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

EN22 chit chatting

DeletedUser3833

tw tools lists about 800 players at the start of the world? xD

DeletedUser300

tw tools lists about 800 players at the start of the world? xD

0 announcement done for the realm I know playerbase is diwndling but that is the reason why it is that low. Also mondays is not really a good day to start anyway.

DeletedUser1594

Right you and the other 5 that are banned, perhaps you guys can post it in ypur player profiles in game to be really cool

DeletedUser300

Where did I leave the popcorn...

98k pretty good

Now lets cease the hostilities and have fun shall we?

DeletedUser3204

I think some of us would consider the hostilities fun

THIS!!! +1

201409_1920_gceef.png

DeletedUser2742

I've too few resources stolen to brag about yet, hence the lack of reply
Also I'm very shy

DeletedUser1181

Hi all. I came back after a break in this game. And I see a lot glitch such as "The calculated costs are not the same as the actual values. Please try again!" and etc. Maybe there is a fault in my browser? I use Chrome, I play with a desktop computer. What would you recommend to use here.

DeletedUser3725

Hi all. I came back after a break in this game. And I see a lot glitch such as "The calculated costs are not the same as the actual values. Please try again!" and etc. Maybe there is a fault in my browser? I use Chrome, I play with a desktop computer. What would you recommend to use here.
thats probably the new world , its a bit buggy right now so dont worry , just refresh and it does the favor

DeletedUser3903

Yes, what Xhor said... this is being worked on and refreshing your screen usually takes care of it.

DeletedUser300

It's so silent here, surely there's something interesting going on, like uh...

Oh hi there didn't see you, just hit F5 should fix it :)