• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

EN 20 [Night Bonus]

DeletedUser3635

Well who would have thought I would spot such a thing, ha ha.
Good to know we got it sorted in time, what exactly did you give me ??
Thank you what ever it was..

DeletedUser3669

as long as it's not 100+ lc it's fine.... the farm bost would be epic though i only got 85 lc atm :)

DeletedUser3635

Thank you @Kengi9, i just noticed your "little something", who would have thought that i would find a bug, "program error" so early in the game.
It is now fixed my moons disappeared from my time line, so guess we saved a lot of grief for the future.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

something more useful than LC?!

a spy tool so you know what your sibling do while your not watching????

DeletedUser2615

my brother in law played in a tribe called big fish, in that world there was a bug with night bonus. tbh it went poof after a week, after he reported it. he got 50 crowns as reward. such rich man wauw :) :)
Reporto bugs for rewardos

I founded that tribe ;)

DeletedUser3016

We actively encourage people to report things like this in a civil, and coordinated way. Maybe we will start handing out more 'gifts' to people that help out in ways such as this! Who knows what the future brings! Bring something to our attention and see :D

DeletedUser3669

pff when i was junior moderator for a small camelot RvR game i didn't need to hand out gift to get people to report bugs :) all i did was acting funny in a nice retarded way every friday meeting.
we had a funny idea, every friday we hosted a large teamspeak event, we sat down with everyone that wanted to come in a large teamspeak, for years we had over 500 players listening when we discuss this week ''killing and ravaging poor souls''
good days, i ruled with fear and respect, everyone knew my name mushroom :O
end of story.
I got a few ideas for the moderators!
host a weekly newsletter for the worlds
weekly map updates and discussion
Most looted/plunder weekly matches(who ever gets most loot get some crowns :O)
interview the leaders of each tribes(even the retarded ones with mass recruiting 200)
just please, get some activity in this external en20 forum-.- i don't like the inactivity. i want to spend hours arguing about pointless things.

like who farmed most resources in the last 20 hours.(me)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3016

You are more than welcome to do stuff like this if you wish. I know there was some headway in to users starting this on EN10 about a year ago, and was really fun. Got some really good communication going. It is not something that the mods would arrange though, as we have a lot to do as it is :p

DeletedUser3669

You are more than welcome to do stuff like this if you wish. I know there was some headway in to users starting this on EN10 about a year ago, and was really fun. Got some really good communication going. It is not something that the mods would arrange though, as we have a lot to do as it is :p

it won't get the same attention if a mod don't do it.
and there is different kind of mods you know. tell your manager to hire some veteran dude that everyone know for 50 crowns per month to do the shit.
(prefer a female, everyone love female directing and making events, and these type of games are filled with college kids like me)

DeletedUser3677

pff when i was junior moderator for a small camelot RvR game i didn't need to hand out gift to get people to report bugs :) all i did was acting funny in a nice retarded way every friday meeting.
we had a funny idea, every friday we hosted a large teamspeak event, we sat down with everyone that wanted to come in a large teamspeak, for years we had over 500 players listening when we discuss this week ''killing and ravaging poor souls''
good days, i ruled with fear and respect, everyone knew my name mushroom :O
end of story.
I got a few ideas for the moderators!
host a weekly newsletter for the worlds
weekly map updates and discussion
Most looted/plunder weekly matches(who ever gets most loot get some crowns :O)
interview the leaders of each tribes(even the retarded ones with mass recruiting 200)
just please, get some activity in this external en20 forum-.- i don't like the inactivity. i want to spend hours arguing about pointless things.

like who farmed most resources in the last 20 hours.(me)

i like dis
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think we NEED a Night Bonus ..... not a Global one, as that won't stop the COWARDS who abuse the system.
Players should be required to register their Country, and the Bonus can then be applied to match their Time Zone.
"Sneaking Up" to do your Dirty Work, knowing your Opponent is fast asleep and UNABLE to respond, is the work of COWARDS and I DESPISE them.
Almost every morning I log on to find several of my Villages have been Repeatedly SPIED during the night, until All Defending Spies have been Killed, and Villages have been Attacked or even Taken, most of which would have been Impossible had I been around to intervene.
It's the Biggest Tribes with Players from lots of Different Time Zones who are the WORST OFFENDERS.
Players will run their own accounts during their Daytime, and then hand them over to a Co-Controller from a Different Time Zone at Night.
That's a HUGE DISADVANTAGE for Smaller Tribes and Solo Players (and HONOURABLE Players), as there is NO TIME when your Enemy's Villages are not being Managed, making it IMPOSSIBLE for you to Stoop to Their Level of COWARDICE, and unable to give back some of their Own Medicine !

Games are only GOOD GAMES when there is a LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.
Games that can be ABUSED so that they Unfairly Benefit SOME Players, while DISADVANTAGING others, are NOT Good Games.

DeletedUser1323

I think we NEED a Night Bonus ..... not a Global one, as that won't stop the COWARDS who abuse the system.
Players should be required to register their Country, and the Bonus can then be applied to match their Time Zone.
"Sneaking Up" to do your Dirty Work, knowing your Opponent is fast asleep and UNABLE to respond, is the work of COWARDS and I DESPISE them.
Almost every morning I log on to find several of my Villages have been Repeatedly SPIED during the night, until All Defending Spies have been Killed, and Villages have been Attacked or even Taken, most of which would have been Impossible had I been around to intervene.
It's the Biggest Tribes with Players from lots of Different Time Zones who are the WORST OFFENDERS.
Players will run their own accounts during their Daytime, and then hand them over to a Co-Controller from a Different Time Zone at Night.
That's a HUGE DISADVANTAGE for Smaller Tribes and Solo Players (and HONOURABLE Players), as there is NO TIME when your Enemy's Villages are not being Managed, making it IMPOSSIBLE for you to Stoop to Their Level of COWARDICE, and unable to give back some of their Own Medicine !

Games are only GOOD GAMES when there is a LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.
Games that can be ABUSED so that they Unfairly Benefit SOME Players, while DISADVANTAGING others, are NOT Good Games.
There are night bonus worlds on individual country servers, not the international (EN) servers. There will not be any feasible way to govern 24 hour time when players are on all time zones, that is designed specifically for 24 hour play.
Check the worlds that match your primary language and you can find a night bonus world for that market. As an EN moderator I do not know which ones those are but Liam Aird may have insight to which ones.