• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

"Elite" - What a joke...

DeletedUser4750

Hah just checked now I understand. My takes dont fit in the barb munch thing

DeletedUser4605

http://www.tw2-tools.com/us22/player/526723/

http://www.tw2-tools.com/us22/player/787781/

he got 1 million Obash more than you, inspite of quitting the world 2 months earlier. he even got more villages 2 months before you reached your maximum if you were on the front encorecp was we would have steam rolled all the way to blade runner on that world but thanks to him you guys survived, I would say you dealt with encorecp very very badly, he was doing all the fighting with frank and cokky while others were barb munching so he quit. arrogance is one thing, blinded desperation is another, try all you might sudedor, your noobish tactics and weaker ability to fight will not win this world for you. infact i think it is time elite grew some bawls, you are 200 for god sake, may be 400+ with all your allies, try to fight more and please stop thinking you are a good player, you are not, may be then you might get some inspiration to do some thing more than the usual hug you do. he can beat you even when he is half of your size xD, infact i am sure you do not know about the basics of fighting tactics in tw2.

if you think you do, try answering this question (Just for fun) !!

what nuke would you choose to destroy, 22k spears, 15k swords , 4 k archers and 11 k hc.

Hint : think you are not in elite, or then your answer would be to munch 15 barbs and stack all the villages with 100k dt from your 500+ allies and hug partners and let the opponents do the hitting.

DeletedUser4690

They probably used sarcasm when they came up with this "Elite" tribe. It would have been more accurate to name it "Chickens" That is what they are when they need to hide behind 400 allied players. And this allied tribes should have been named Baby chicken, Sisters of chicken, Brothers of chickens etc. What is all this tribe thinking. Do they belive it is room to merge 600+ players into one tribe. It is pretty obvious there is going to be some backstabbing from Chickens when they dont need all this tribes to hide their lack of skills anymore

DeletedUser4750

Man so much bitterness and hate! Makes me sad =( I think you guys need...wait for it...a HUG! =P

DeletedUser4690

Man so much bitterness and hate! Makes me sad =( I think you guys need...wait for it...a HUG! =P
It makes me sad to see sombody so desperate to win that they need to gang up 80% of the worlds playerbase to might pull it off. But i guess it has something to do about skills and abilities. It seems like you need to fight 10 v 1 to win a war

DeletedUser4750

It makes me sad to see sombody so desperate to win that they need to gang up 80% of the worlds playerbase to might pull it off. But i guess it has something to do about skills and abilities. It seems like you need to fight 10 v 1 to win a war

Oh? I am sure your 179 members make you very sad as well. Guess you disagreed with that gold rush alliance you had. Im sure your new S.A alliance infuriates you as well. I thought you were leadership maybe you should speak with them!

DeletedUser4690

Oh? I am sure your 179 members make you very sad as well. Guess you disagreed with that gold rush alliance you had. Im sure your new S.A alliance infuriates you as well. I thought you were leadership maybe you should speak with them!
Im not talking about the amount of members in your tribe at the moment. Im talking about the 12 tribes you have hugged together and probably another 20 tribes you tried to get into the hugging coalition. Isnt it embaressing to be so unskilled that you need other tribes to do most of your fighting. I would understand it you was a small tribe but you have the biggest member amount

DeletedUser4605

Elite quit "GJ guys " , this one is for you all,

Bladerunnerz has written:WE LEAVEING FOR US SERVER TO MUCH CROWNING AND THE 5AM ATTACKS ARE KILLING ME I NEED TO WAKE UP AT NORMAL TIME AFFECTING MY SLEEP PATERN

DeletedUser4698

Bladerunnerz has written:WE LEAVEING FOR US SERVER TO MUCH CROWNING AND THE 5AM ATTACKS ARE KILLING ME I NEED TO WAKE UP AT NORMAL TIME AFFECTING MY SLEEP PATERN

THE 5AM ATTACKS ARE KILLING ME I NEED TO WAKE UP AT NORMAL TIME AFFECTING MY SLEEP PATERN

Whoops.. that must be us ( VOC ) :p

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1104

can the person setting the standard for crowning in the world complain about other people crowning? I mean i can complain about the top ranks crowning.. but not blade..